With the Free Backlinks Checker, you can check your website’s backlinks and competitors’ backlinks in seconds.
We all know that you can beat your competitors with quality links only. Here, our Free Backlinks Checker helps you monitor your competitors’ backlinks to optimize your marketing strategy accordingly.
What is the Free Backlink Checker?
The Free Backlink Checker is a free online tool developed by https://www.free-seotool.com/ to give anyone access to the backlink profile of his website or any other website on the web.
It became easy to see who links to your website and which content is the best performing and get backlinks.
You can also analyze the backlink profile of your competitors, find the source of their most valuable backlinks and check which of their content is getting these backlinks. Thus, you can get inspired and similar craft content and link opportunities.
What are backlinks?
Backlinks are external links or inbound links found on other websites and pointing to your website.
They are essential for your website as they tell Google that you have valuable content, drive some traffic to your website and improve your ranking in search engines.
When it comes to SEO, backlinks are one of the most critical factors that affect your website’s ranking in SERPs. They are a clear indication that others see your website as a valuable information resource.
However, it is not just about linking websites to each other. You should pay attention to the quantity, quality, and relevance of your website’s backlinks because these factors help your website rank in SERPs.
Therefore, it is essential to keep your eyes open and track your website’s backlinks to identify any potential issues harming your website. For example, some bad backlinks may lower your ranking in search results.
Why are Backlinks important?
In general, two roles are controlling how backlinks affect the ranking of your website:
- The more backlinks your website has, the better it will perform on search engine results pages.
- The higher the quality of your website’s backlinks, the higher your website will rank on search engines.
Why? The answer is easy. Search engines like Google, Bing, and others see the backlinks pointing to your websites as recommendations.
Therefore, the higher the number of quality backlinks you get, the more trust you’ll get from these search engines, so they will improve your rankings.
This tells us to focus on quality and relevance when building backlinks instead of looking for quantity only. So, look for websites with a domain authority higher or equal to your domain authority before building a backlink to your website.
(You can use our free domain authority checker to test the authority of any domain.)
On the other hand, if your site gets many low-quality backlinks or spammy links, your ranking in SERP will decrease. As a result, I recommend having 10 natural, high-quality backlinks instead of having 50 low-quality ones.
The importance of using our Free Backlink Checker is here, which allows you to check and monitor your site’s backlinks.
Our Free Backlink Checker can find a new backlink whenever it appears in the backlink database. Moreover, some backlinks get indexed faster than others depending on the popularity and age of the site, and when they get indexed, they’ll appear in the backlink database.
How To Use Our Free Backlink Checker Tool?
You can use the free backlink checker tool and get any website’s backlink profile in seconds by following these steps:
- First, enter the URL of the website you want to check.
- Then, click the “Check Backlinks” button.
Now, the backlink checker will analyze the website’s backlinks and provide a detailed report of the website’s backlinks and some related metrics.
You can get up to 200 links pointing to your domain for free!
What do you get with Free Backlinks Checker?
Check any website, URL, or subsection to see actionable and insightful SEO metrics. You will get:
- Number of Backlinks
- Number of Ref Domains
- Number of Subnets
- Number of IPs
- Number of Nofollow Backlinks
- Number of Dofollow Backlinks
- Number of .edu Backlinks
- Number of .gov Backlinks
- The links referring to your website
What to do with the information?
You might be questioning why you would need the information provided by our Free Backlink Tool.
After getting all these backlink details, you can use them in many ways, including:
- Search Engine Optimization: When you see your backlink profile and which blog posts are getting backlinks, you can set a plan for crafting the content of a similar style to earn more backlinks. Thus, you’ll get more backlinks, higher search rankings, and increased traffic.
- Lost Link Recovery: You can find your back lost links with the help of the information provided by our tool. Take a look at 404 pages and use a 301 redirect to redirect visitors to the right page.
- Analyze the Competitor Backlink Profile: You can use the Free Backlink tool to analyze the link profile of your competitors. See where they are getting backlinks. From and which content. Is getting more backlinks and optimizing your marketing strategy.
- Build Relationships: Check who links to your site and contact him to build more beneficial relationships.
- Build Better Backlink Profile: When you know which websites link your website, you can analyze their quality. As a result, you can weed out the low-quality sites and keep the credible ones.
Our Free Backlink Checker can help you check your website’s backlinks, analyze them, and optimize your backlink profile. Backlinks highly affect your ranking on search engines, so you must invest at least one hour per month using our Free Backlink Checker and seeing what is going on around your website.