What an IT Support / IT Administrator Can work for a company as Off-Shore Employee ?
- Perform systems administration for Active Directory, Windows servers, file services, print services, Sharepoint, Cisco Call Manager, DHCP, DNS, and other IT systems as needed.
- Image computers and maintain image repository for all standard computer models
- Work with other IT and line of business teams as needed to resolve technical issues
- Act as a technical escalation point as required
- Manage employee onboarding/offboarding, including IT equipment, systems access, and other IT services.
- Test and resolve AV related equipment issues
- Communicate with vendors regarding supported issues, service levels, and other items as needed
- Support and lead IT projects as needed
- Document all requests in IT ticketing system
- Provide desktop support for employees in Corporate office, including computer break/fix, password resets, application updates and installation, etc.
- Act as a technical escalation point as required within the corporate office
- Communicate with vendors regarding supported issues
- Review and provide feedback for technical and soft-skill training
- Install, upgrade, document new vessel, and corporate systems / software.
- Complete, and document help desk calls to correct problems as they arise.
- Maintain inventory of hardware, and software on vessels.
- Provide end user training on various systems utilized by the company.
- Other duties as assigned
The above tasks are an ideal job description for part time or work from employees as IT Support or IT Administrator.
Free-SEOTool.Com, Search Engine Optimization Tools, Latest free SEO Tools