The purpose of this article is to describe how to get the Vaccine Certificate via the Mobile Number. Every time you get vaccinated, you receive a digital vaccination certificate which is also printable. Obtaining a Vaccine Certificate by Mobile Number is a fairly straightforward process. For an adult, downloading the vaccination certificate is as simple as remembering a three-letter word. In this article, we will provide you with a detailed guide on how to download a Vaccination Certificate using your registered mobile number.
Vaccine Certificate By Mobile Number
With a registered mobile number, vaccine certificates can be downloaded easily. At the end of January 2022, more than 160 crore doses of a COVID-1919 vaccine have been administered, and more than 50 crore citizens are fully vaccinated. The vaccinations are done rapidly in order to combat SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19. If you live in India, you should obtain the vaccine doses. We are entitled to receive a Covid-19 vaccination as citizens of the country.
For eligible citizens, the government of India launched the Co-WIN Portal – @cowin.gov.in – to schedule vaccination appointments. Initially, vaccination registration was restricted to front-line workers; then it was opened to all. Adults are no longer the only ones eligible for vaccinations. Teenagers between the ages of 15 and 17 can also receive the COVID-19 vaccine
|Certificate Type||COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate|
|Download Criteria||Mobile Number|
|Available Vaccines||Covidshield & Covaxin|
|Type of certificate||Digital Certificate|
|Certificate For||1st Dose, 2nd & Precaution Dose|
|Steps to download Vaccine Certificate through Mobile Number||Given Below|
Indian citizens can choose between two vaccines:
Covidshield and Covaxin. Covidshield is being administered to adults and Covaxin is being administered to eligible teens. The Co-WIN Portal must be used in order to register an adult or eligible teen’s vaccine slot before visiting the nearest vaccination facility. The vaccination portal offers various services related to vaccinations in addition to registering for vaccinations, but it is primarily used to schedule vaccination appointments and retrieve vaccination certificates.
If a person provides a mobile number at the time of vaccination, he/she can download the vaccination certificate. You must first go to the vaccination center where you were vaccinated. Ask the vaccinator to update your registered mobile number if it is active and accessible to you.
Vaccine Certificate Downloading Procedure By Mobile Number
By following the steps below, it is possible to download vaccination certificates using a mobile number. Be sure to read the instructions carefully and know how to download the documents.
- The first step to download the Vaccination Certificate by Mobile Number is to log on to the Co-WIN portal at www.cowin.gov.in.
- Following your visit to the Co-WIN Portal, in the top-left corner, you will have the option to register or sign in. Click on the option.
- A text box will appear after you click Register / Sign In. There is a text field where you can fill in your vaccination certificate’s mobile number. Click the Get OTP button.
- Upon clicking the option of getting OTP, you will be redirected to another webpage where you will again find a text box. In this text box, you will need to enter the OTP that you will receive on your registered mobile number, and then tap the Verify & Proceed option.
- You will be redirected to another page where you will find more details about the vaccination certificate after tapping on the above-mentioned option. From here, you will have the option of showing the certificate.
- If you click on Show Certificate, the Download option will be displayed. Tap on that option and download your vaccination certificate in order to print the vaccination certificate.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding downloading the COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate, feel free to comment below. We will try to answer your questions and queries as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Visit Now|