There will be two #Ramadans in a year in 2030
The lunar calendar and cycles of the moon is what dictates when an event like #Ramadan will fall. A part of the lunar month though is that it moves forwards by 10-11 days each year. What this means is that in 2030, #Ramadan will fall both in January and then again in December.
In 2030, the holy month of #Ramadan will occur twice in one year, once in January and then again in December.
The reason for this unusual occurrence is that Islamic dates follow the lunar cycle. A lunar year is 354 days, shorter than the 365 days of the solar-based Gregorian calendar used by much of the western world.
So this means that all Muslim dates appear to move back by about 11 days a year.
The Saudi Arabian calendar for 2030 on the website
timeanddate.com explains that Ramadan is likely to be observed on January 6, 2030, followed by Eid Al-Fitr on February 5, and then a second Ramadan starting on December 26.
- There will be 2 Ramadans in a year in 2030, iiQ8 info
- When is Sri Rama Navami?, Ram Navami in India
- Eid Al-Fitr, 2nd May; 9 Days holiday proposed, iiQ8 info
- Suhana Khan, Ananya Panday cheer for SRK’s IPL 2022, iiQ8 Cricket
- Gulf Bank Working Hours in Ramadan 2022, Kuwait Gulf Bank Timing
- Dubai restaurants allowed to serve food during the day in Ramadan, iiQ8 info
- A new COVID mutant XE has been found, more transmissible than Omicron
- Petrol Price increased in Kuwait, iiQ8 info
- Pakistan Parliament dismisses no-confidence motion against Khan
- Are you a health worker ?, During the COVID19 pandemic, WHO, iiQ8
- Are you pregnant ? Pregnant women are at risk of severe flu, iiQ8 WHO
- Do you have chronic health conditions?, WHO, iiQ8 Health
- PACI Update Mobile Number, Email ID in Sahel App, iiQ8 info
- Kuwait Vaccination Center Timing in Ramadan 2022, iiQ8 working hours for Vaccine
- Kuwait Ramadan timetable, Ramzan Fasting Time 2022, iiQ8 info