Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti 2022: Wishes, Quotes, Images, Messages and WhatsApp Greetings to Share on Parakram Diwas
Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti: Wishes, Images, Greetings, Cards, Quotes Messages, Photos, SMSs WhatsApp and Facebook Status. (Image: Shutterstock)
Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti 2022 Wishes Images, Quotes, Status, Messages, Photos: Today, January 23 marks Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s 125th birth anniversary. Owing to the legendary freedom fighter’s extraordinary grit and insurmountable contribution to the Indian freedom struggle, Netaji’s birthday is also observed as Parakram Diwas in the country. Born to mother Prabhabati Bose and father Janakinath Bose, Netaji considered Swami Vivekanand his spiritual guru. He formed the Azad Hind Fauj, a military regiment, to counter Britishers. Bose also formed a woman battalion named Rani Jhansi regiment. Bose was the one who first referred to Mahatma Gandhi the position as the father of the nation.
HERE ARE SOME INSPIRING QUOTES BY THE STALWART OF THE FREEDOM STRUGGLE:
1. We have to build our life on the theory which contains the maximum truth. We cannot sit still because we cannot or do not know the absolute truth.
2. Forget not that the grossest crime is to compromise with injustice and wrong. Remember the eternal law: you must give, if you want to get.
3. Reality is, after all, too big for our frail understanding to fully comprehend. Nevertheless, we have to build our life on the theory which contains the maximum truth.
4. It is only on the basis of undiluted nationalism and of perfect justice and impartiality that the Indian Army of Liberation can be built up.
5. Men, money and material cannot by themselves bring victory or freedom. We must have the motive-power that will inspire us to brave deeds and heroic exploits.
6. Life loses half its interest if there is no struggle if there are no risks to be taken.
7. One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives.
A LOOK AT SOME OF THE WISHES THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE TO SEND TO COMMEMORATE NETAJI’S BIRTH ANNIVERSARY:
1. On Netaji Jayanti, let’s promise to work towards the betterment of our country daily!
2. May we take inspiration from Netaji’s ideals and work to make our nation great!
3. Warm wishes on the occasion of Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti. The only way to celebrate this day is to promise to work towards creating a country Netaji always worked for.
4. As a citizen of India, we can never forget the contribution of Subhash Chandra Bose towards our bright and independent future.
5. In present times, we need a leader like Subhash Chandra Bose who can infuse us with the same patriotism and courage to create the nation we always dream of.
‘Freedom is Not Given, it is Taken’: 10 Iconic Quotes by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
The commander of Azad Hind Fauj had unflinching patriotism and his contribution to India’s independence movement is remembered even today. Every year the country celebrates Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti to honour his contribution.
Subhas Chandra Bose Birth Anniversary: January 23, 2021, marks the birth anniversary of one of India’s most enigmatic freedom fighters, Subhas Chandra Bose, a revolutionary and a nationalist who continues to inspire millions of Indians. The commander of Azad Hind Fauj had unflinching patriotism and his contribution to India’s independence movement is remembered even today. Every year the country celebrates Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti to honour his contribution.
In 1943, Netaji led the Indian National Army or the Azad Hind Fauj to free India from the British rule. The title ‘Netaji’ was given to Subhas Chandra Bose by German and Indian officials at the Special Bureau of India in Berlin.
Bose proclaimed the establishment of a provisional independent Indian government on October 21, 1943, and fought the British alongside Japanese troops. He believed military strength was required for India to win its independence. Despite being born into a well-to-do family, he also espoused strong socialist values. He was also a follower of Swami Vivekananda.
Let’s remember one of India’s bravest freedom fighter with some his memorable quotes:
1. “Give me blood and I will give you freedom!” One of his most quoted lines is from a speech that Bose delivered to the soldiers of Indian National Army that he commanded along with Mohan Singh.
2. “When we stand, the Azad Hind Fauj has to be like a wall of granite; when we march, the Azad Hind Fauj has to be like a steamroller.”
3. “We should have but one desire today – the desire to die so that India may live – the desire to face a martyr’s death, so that the path to freedom may be paved with the martyr’s blood.”
4. “It is only on the basis of undiluted nationalism and of perfect justice and impartiality that the Indian Army of Liberation can be built up.”
5. “One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives.”
6. “Freedom is not given – it is taken”
7. “Soldiers who always remain faithful to their nation, who are always prepared to sacrifice their lives, are invincible.”
8. “India is calling. Blood is calling to blood. Get up, we have no time to lose. Take up your arms! we shall carve our way through the enemy’s ranks, or if God wills, we shall die a martyr’s death. And in our last sleep we shall kiss the road that will bring our Army to Delhi.
9. “No real change in history has ever been achieved by discussions.”
10. “The secret of political bargaining is to look more strong than what you really are.”