Kuwait City, 5th November 2021:
Safe Online Shopping Campaign by Cybersecurity Dept. Kuwait, iiQ8
With the popular (Black Friday) shopping season nearing by, The Ministry of Interior’s Cybersecurity Department advises shoppers to follow steps on the previous and next post to secure their Bank accounts and cards from theft and all types of fraud when shopping online.
Maintain your Bank Data :
To protect your Banking data from theft Don’t save your credit card information on your web browser.
To Secure your accounts :
1. Don’t use the same passcode for more than one Bank card.
2. Don’t use your personal data when creating a new passcode for your Bank card.
For example : Birthday, Anniversary, Event Ministry of Interior Cybersecurity Department
- Safe Online Shopping Campaign by Cybersecurity Dept. Kuwait, iiQ8
- 4th November 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Ayodhya kept its Guinness World Record for lighting 900,000 Oil lamps, iiQ8 News
- 3rd November 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19
- COVAXIN Vaccine is approved for Emergency Use by WHO, iiQ8
- Highway Center Kuwait Promotions , iiQ8, Highway Discounts till 16th November
- Wish You Happy Diwali, iiQ8 Wishes, Happy Deepavali to All , 4th November 2021
- Lulu Hyper Kuwait Promotions , iiQ8, Lulu Hypermarket Big Discounts till 9th November
- Grand Hyper Kuwait Gold Fest Promotions , iiQ8, Grand Hypermarket till 9th Nov
- Kuwait new conditions for Opening family and tourist visas for expatriates, iiQ8 News
- Kuwait e-Visa Application – Rules and Regulations, iiQ8 , new Visa rules in Kuwait
- Expats from 7 countries need special permission for a visa to Kuwait, iiQ8 news
- Philasia International Cargo Mega Raffle till 24th December 2021, iiQ8 Offers
- Booster dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine can receive without appointment, iiQ8 MoH
- 2nd November 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19