Kuwait City, 2nd November 2021:
Prepare for Next Pandemic WHO, iiQ8, World Must learn from COVID-19
World Must Learn from #COVID, Prepare for Next Pandemic
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus urged countries to learn from the current pandemic to prepare for the next one.
The Director-General of the World Health Organization, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, announced that it is certain that a new virus will appear in the future, which humanity will not be able to contain.
“I am convinced that when this meeting was planned, we all hoped that the epidemic would end, but it is not over yet,” Gebrisos said during a meeting with the finance and health ministers of the “Group of Twenty” member states in Rome, on Friday. Injuries and deaths are on the rise globally, including in many of your countries.
He pointed out that “although vaccines save lives, they do not stop the transmission of the virus, and therefore every country must continue to use all tools, including health care and social measures with tests, treatment and vaccines.”
He pointed out that the World Health Organization and its partners published on Friday a new strategic plan and budget, which requires $23.4 billion to ensure that tests, treatment and vaccines reach those who need them.
He said that 36% of the world’s population is currently fully vaccinated, but in Africa this percentage is only 6%, adding that achieving the specific goal, which is to vaccinate 40% of the world’s population by the end of 2021, requires an additional 550 million doses of vaccines, and this Volume can be produced within 10 days.
He added that half of this amount of doses is present and not used in the “twenty” countries, at a time when it can be given to the population immediately.
He stressed that there is a need for countries that have pledged to provide vaccines, to implement their commitments quickly.
He continued, “Even as we fight this epidemic, we have to learn lessons, and this epidemic teaches us to prepare for another epidemic. It is biologically certain that at some point a new virus will appear and we will not be able to contain it. We can take steps now to prepare. This virus is detected and dealt with quickly when it appears.”
PACI Website – Civil ID Appointment
Digital Civil ID – How to Install in Mobile
He pointed out that this will require an effective role by politicians, funding and performance, and the World Health Organization has a central role in the global structure of health care.
- Prepare for Next Pandemic WHO, iiQ8, World Must learn from COVID-19
- Kuwait Cabinet Weekly Meeting on 1st November discussions, iiQ8 News
- 1st November 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Big-c Hypermarket Diwali Dhamaka Special Offers, iiQ8, Big-C promotions Nov 21
- Comparing features between Windows 11 Pro vs. Windows 11 Home editions, iiQ8
- Feature-specific requirements for Windows 11, iiQ8 Windows11 system specifications
- Windows 11 System requirements, iiQ8 Technology, Windows11 computer requirements
- Bheemla Nayak Title Song, Pawan Kalyan, Rana Daggubati, Trivikram, Thaman S, iiQ8
- RRR teaser: Ram Charan, Jr NTR and Alia Bhatt bring a CGI sizzler, Samantha Ruth Prabhu exclaims, ‘good lord!’
- PCR Test Kuwait, Get Fast & Accurate Results in 5 to 12 Hours, iiQ8, COVID Test
- 31st October 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Sreeya Remesh Malayam Actress, iiQ8, SreeyaRamesh Hot Mallu Indian film actress
- 30 Days UAE Visa for 29 KD, iiQ8, Best prices for UAE Offers
- Kuwait Airways is prepared for the full operation as of 1st November, iiQ8
- Embassy of India in Kuwait Announces SALE of CAR , iiQ8 News