Kuwait City, 4th February 2021:
No Entry to Kuwait for Expats for two weeks, iiQ8
The head of the Government Communication Center and the official spokesperson for the government, Tariq Al-Muzrim announced that the Council of Ministers decided that while the airport will not close, expats will not be permitted entry to Kuwait for 2 (Two) weeks, starting next Sunday, Al Qabas daily reported.
The sources confirmed to the daily that a recommendation was adopted to impose an institutional quarantine for a week on those arrivals to Kuwait, provided that the decision will be effective later this month.
Aside from halting work in clubs, salons, and resorts, stopping all celebration activities as of next week, Al-Muzrim said in a press conference the Council of Ministers decided to close all commercial activities from 8:00 PM till 5:00 AM.
It also decided to close commercial malls and restaurants from 8 pm starting next week, except for restaurant delivery services.
- Kuwait MOH Spokesman Speaks At News Conference, iiQ8
- Rain expected in this weekend in Kuwait, Q8 Weather update, iiQ8
- Sultan Center Offers, iiQ8, Kuwait Sultan Center promotions, deals Kuwait
- No Curfews, No Regional Lockdown, Not closing Airport in Kuwait, iiQ8
- Kuwait shut Malls, Restaurants from 8 PM to 5 AM, iiQ8
- 3rd February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Lulu Hypermarket BIG OFFER from 3rd to 9th February, iiQ8
- Saudi Arabia has banned arrivals from 20 Countries, iiQ8
- Increase in Daily virus cases, 2nd February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 1st February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Oman received 100K doses Vaccine from India, iiQ8
- You May lose everything on Bitcoin, iiQ8
- Indian Kuwait pack moving 66756002
- Kuwait Airport impose new Airport Service Fees for Departure & Arrival, iiQ8,
- 31st January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19