Kuwait City, 10th July 2021:
MoH rename ‘Oxford’ as ‘AstraZeneca/Oxford’ in vaccine certificates
The Ministry of Health, Kuwait has made an amendment to the vaccination certificates for Oxford vaccine by adding the word ‘AstraZeneca‘ before ‘Oxford‘.
Anyone who receive the certificate earlier, can extract the new certificate with amended name from the vaccination platform, sources said.
According to reports, vaccination certificate with only the name ‘Oxford’ is not known as a vaccination in some countries, which prompted the ministry to change it in the vaccination certificate.
- MoH rename ‘Oxford’ as ‘AstraZeneca/Oxford’ in vaccine certificates
- How to Start your SECOND income source? KCHjobs , Online Free Training
- 9th July 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- Filipino food you must try! Satisfy your cravings at the comfort of your home
- Kuwait work at 100% capacity from 11th July, 2021, KCHjobs
- 8th July 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- Technical Team Formed to Audit COVID-19 vaccination Certificates , KCHjobs
- Covishield is approved by the Kuwait Government, KCHjobs
- How do you know who blocked you on WhatsApp?
- No Plans for Curfew in Kuwait, KCHjobs
- 7th July 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- Lulu Hypermarket Kuwait Weekly offers, KCHjobs Promotions Lulu
- Grand Hyper amazing deals until 13th July 2021 , KCHjobs Offers
- Kuwait allows incoming 5000 per day, KCHjobs, No limit to departing passengers
- National Life & General Insurance Company, KCHjobs Insurance Company Multi National