Kuwait City, 30th January 2021:
Kuwait’s New Prime Minister Warns of COVID Variants, iiQ8
◾ The pandemic crisis adversely impacted on enterprises, the crisis is not over yet.
◾ Authorities tightened precautions at the airport after detecting 2 cases of the coronavirus variants coming from the United Kingdom.
◾ Health situation is governing the country, hoping that Kuwait would emerge from this crisis with vaccination of the largest number possible of people. Kuwait was the first among nations for securing vaccination against COVID-19 for all.
◾ Immunization in Kuwait is a process conducted according to a timetable & a schedule. – Up to 35,000 Citizens & residents have vaccinated so far.
◾ Shipments of the jabs have stopped throughout the world because suppliers are re-examining the needs. – We hope to receive the new vaccine shipment by 15th February, 2021.
- Kuwait’s New Prime Ministry Warns of COVID Variants, iiQ8
- Indian DGCA suspended flights till 28th February, iiQ8
- 29th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- UN Secretary General’s Comment on Vaccine from India, iiQ8
- Acharya Teaser – Megastar Chiranjeevi | Koratala Siva | Niranjan Reddy | Ram Charan
- Resource Persons required in Embassy, iiQ8, Indian Embassy
- Indian Embassy Request for proposal (RFP) for Outsourcing of Services, iiQ8
- 28th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 2nd March is deadline to rectify illegal residents status, iiQ8, MOI announced
- Civil ID card issue within 24 Hours, iiQ8, Kuwait PACI
- Sultan Center Offers, iiQ8, Weekly promotions Sultan Center Kuwait Deals
- 27th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- On one infected Corona in Q8, those who took vaccine, iiQ8
- 35000 Vaccinated in Kuwait in a month, iiQ8, Covid-19 Vaccine
- 26th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19