Kuwait City, 9th July 2021:
Kuwait work at 100% capacity from 11th July, 2021, iiQ8
Ministry of Social Affairs Kuwait – announces work at 100% capacity from Sunday
The Assistant Undersecretary for Financial and Administrative Affairs at the Ministry of Social Affairs (MoSA) and Community Development Saleh Al-Ajeel issued an internal circular announcing the return for work for all employees, Al Qabas daily reported.
Exceptions are announced for the pregnant employee, the disabled employee, and the employee suffering from heart disease, kidney failure, and cancer, provided that this is proven through a medical certificate from the Ministry of Health.
The circular, which will be implemented starting from July 11, stated that the return to work will be 100% with the need to adhere to health requirements.
- Decision To Allow Expat To Enter From August 1 Is Subject To Review
- 8th July 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Technical Team Formed to Audit COVID-19 vaccination Certificates , iiQ8
- Covishield is approved by the Kuwait Government, iiQ8
- How do you know who blocked you on WhatsApp?
- No Plans for Curfew in Kuwait, iiQ8
- 7th July 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Lulu Hypermarket Kuwait Weekly offers, iiQ8 Promotions Lulu
- Grand Hyper amazing deals until 13th July 2021 , iiQ8 Offers
- Kuwait allows incoming 5000 per day, iiQ8, No limit to departing passengers
- National Life & General Insurance Company, iiQ8 Insurance Company Multi National
- Warba Insurance Company Kuwait, iiQ8, Jobs in Insurance Company
- Insurance companies in Kuwait, iiQ8 Kuwait Insurance Company list
- Kuwait Insurance Company in Q8, iiQ8 Insurance
- 9 Famous Apps Delete Immediately Because They Steal Your Passwords