Kuwait City, 14th September, 2020 :
Health Ministry official Spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad
Kuwait still in 1st coronavirus wave — Dr. Al-Sanad
Health Ministry official Spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad on Monday said that “we are” still in the first wave of the COVID-2019 pandemic and the second wave is not necessarily connected to winter season.
The rise in infection cases is expected in this time period due to daily activities and poor social distancing measures, Al-Sanad told KUNA on Monday.
He added that ICU units cases rose by five percent last week, calling on people to stick to health measures to avoid a second wave.
He stressed on the importance of maintaining social distancing, wash hands regularly, wear a mask everywhere, while advising people with terminal diseases, pregnant women and elderly to avoid leaving the house unless it’s necessary. – KUNA
- Kuwait still in 1st coronavirus wave, iiQ8, indianinQ8
- Kuwait postponed to move Phase-5, Return of Normal Life, iiQ8
- 14th September, Monday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait May Witness Second Wave Of COVID-19, iiQ8
- Kuwait Bus Route Number 106XX From Fahaheel To Farwaniya, Super Xxpress
- Philippines Embassy in Kuwait, Birth, Passport Releasing-Only Operations, iiq8
- 13th September, Sunday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- PACI allocates morning period to Citizens only, ID Collection open for all
- Planning to be done by schools before partial reopening, iiQ8, Indian Schools
- 12th September, Saturday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
PACI online appointment, Civil ID appointment
Mobile Civil ID – Digital Civil ID
MOH – Online Appointment
MOI, Ministry of Interior Book Appointment, iiQ8, Online appointment booking MOI
MEW, Book Appointment Ministry of Electricity & Water, iiQ8, Online appointment booking MEW