Kuwait City, 13th January 2022:
Kuwait Ministry of Social Affairs issues circular regarding detailing working hours, terms and conditions
The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Social Affairs, Abdulaziz Shuaib has issued an administrative circular regarding reducing the workforce, implementing flexible working systems, hours and times, and holding meetings, conferences and courses through remote communication.
The circular called on all organizational units in the ministry to abide by the following:
The percentage of workers in a single workplace should not exceed 50%. In the event that any of the organizational units needs to increase the number of workers in accordance with the requirements of the public interest and work conditions, the Administrative Affairs Department must be addressed with justifications and coordination should be done with the Civil Service Commission in this regard.
The continuation of people exempting from hours according to what was decided in the Ministry’s administrative circular No. (997/A) for the year 2020, except for the case of those who have reached the age of (55) years, who will continue to work, without change.
The official working hours in the Ministry start from nine in the morning and end at one in the afternoon during weekdays (from Sunday to Thursday), according to what was previously followed in the Ministry’s circular referred to in item (Second).
Suspension of the fingerprint system, provided that attendance and departure are proven by signing attendance rosters prepared by each organizational unit in the Ministry and sent to the Administrative Affairs Department no later than 3 working days from the issuance of this circular.
In all cases, it is taken into account to continue to adhere to the health and preventive requirements decided by the competent health authorities, and this circular shall be effective from today, Wednesday.
Source – Times Kuwait
Kuwait to allow entry of infected people who ended quarantine, iiQ8 info
- Kuwait – No closing the airport, nurseries, or returning schools “online”, iiQ8
- 4883 New Cases & 1 Death on 13th January 2022, COVID-19 in Kuwait, iiQ8 today Corona Report
- Who is Actress SurekhaReddy ?, Youtube Actress Surekha Reddy Collections, iiQ8
- Unseen Old Photos of RK Roja, Actress Roja Selvamani Collections, Jabardasth Judge Roja Garu
- Pragati Aunty, Hot Pragathi Collection, Sexy Actress Pragathi
- Highest New Cases 4548 on 12th January 2022, COVID-19 in Kuwait, iiQ8 today Corona Report
- Actress Hot Shamna Kasim Mallu Aunty, iiQ8, Happy Birthday Poorna, అందాలతో కవ్విస్తోన్న పూర్ణ..
- Pragati Aunty Unseen Photos, Hot Pragathi Collection, Sexy Actress Pragathi
- 700 KD Salary a Must for Expats to take Loans from Banks in Kuwait, iiQ8 info
- Kuwait to allow entry of infected people who ended quarantine, iiQ8 info
- Indian Passport Services New Office Address in Fahaheel &Timing, CKGS working hours in Fahaheel, Kuwait
- Indian Passport Services New Office Address in Jleeb Al-Shuyouk and Timing, CKGS working hours in Jleeb, Kuwait
- Indian Passport Services New Office Address in Sharq and Timing, CKGS working hours in Sharq, Kuwait
- Indian Embassy in Kuwait Updated Contact Numbers, WhatsApp Helpline Numbers, Email IDs
- Lulu Hypermarket Offers January 2022, iiQ8 promotions Lulu until 18th or Stock Last