Kuwait City, 28th July 2021:
Kuwait issued Guidelines to Enter and Departure, iiQ8
The Kuwait Civil Aviation Commission has issued detailed guidelines on foreigners entering and departure of Kuwait citizens from August 1.
These are the conditions imposed for foreigners entering Kuwait.
* Kuwait IMMUNIE / KUWAIT MOBILE ID APPLICATION SHOULD BE GREEN COLOR FOR THOSE WHO VACCINATE AND RETURN TO KUWAID.
* All passengers coming to the country should bring 72 hours valid PCR certificate. Should not have any symptoms related to Covid.
* Should have taken any two dose injection in Kuwait approved vaccines like Pfizer, Oxford / Astra Seneca, Moderna. Johnson & Johnson need a dose if vaccinated.
* Vaccination certificate of two dose vaccinated in the homeland QR Code should be registered on the website of Kuwait Ministry of Health. Then it should be approved by Kuwait Health Department.
* Passengers information should be registered in Shlonik application and Kuwait Mosafir site.
* PCR test should be taken after arriving at the airport. Then a week of home isolation will be included. Those who want to stop isolation before this can pay their own expense PCR certificate.
Cabinet announced the decision to allow foreigners to enter Kuwait from 17th of August last month. But so far there is uncertainty about whether foreigners will be allowed directly into the country.
According to the new decision, all those with valid Residence (VALID VISA) permit can enter the country directly after meeting the above conditions. But the Kuwait Health Department has yet to approve foreigners from most countries, including Indians registered in the vaccine certificate.
Only if this is resolved, it is possible for foreigners to enter Kuwait from August 1