Kuwait City, 28th November 2021:
Kuwait Has No Plans To Shut Down Airport, iiQ8 news
Kuwait Deputy PM & Minister of Defense Sheikh Hamad Jaber Al-Sabah said on 27th November 2021, Saturday that the airport, & the land & maritime borders will not be shut down.
That the country’s health situation is excellent, thanks to Allah Almighty & the efforts of our heroes at the Ministry of Health.
He noted, “information on the variant is still preliminary & the ministry’s workers are following these developments, he emphasized that the health measures implemented since the beginning of the corona pandemic have been still in place, include wearing mask, keeping physical distancing & taking vaccines & the booster dose for those who have exceeded 6 months from receiving the 2nd dose to reduce the infections.
Report the loss of Driving Licenses in Kuwait on the Sahel App, iiQ8 info
- Kuwait Has No Plans To Shut Down Airport, iiQ8 news
- Report the loss of Driving Licenses in Kuwait on the Sahel App, iiQ8 info
- Kuwait suspends direct commercial flights from 9 Countries, iiQ8 News
- 27th November 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Register in NBK Run and Get Prizes with Tickets, iiQ8 info
- Indian PM Modi Orders review of reopening on Omicron COVID-19, iiQ8 News
- Kuwait Airport renew its preventive measures, due to new Corona Virus mutant, iiQ8
- Saudi Arabia suspends flights with 7 countries, iiQ8 info KSA flights
- Philippines suspends flights due to new virus variant, iiQ8 info
- New COVID-19 Variant Omicron updates, iiQ8 news World Health Organization
- 26th November 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait Bus Pass Office Timings and Locations, iiQ8 CityBus Office Timings
- Countries Shut Borders Over New COVID-19 Variant , iiQ8
- Mega Deal in Big C Hypermarket Salmiya, iiQ8 Promotions till 28th November
- India to Resume International Flights from 15th December 2021, iiQ8