Kuwait City, 15th February 2021:
Kuwait DGCA issued circular to charge PCR Test, Quarantine for all , iiQ8
The Deputy Director General for Kuwait International Airport Affairs, Eng. Saleh Al-Fadaghi, issued a circular to airlines operating at Kuwait International Airport, charging airlines the cost of checking the “pcr” for all passengers coming to Kuwait through the “Kuwait-Traveler” platform.
The circular, which was obtained by Al-Anbaa, stated that these decisions came in implementation of Cabinet decisions to impose institutional quarantine on all passengers coming to Kuwait for a period of 7 days, starting from the current date of February 21.
The circular stressed the need for airlines to abide by the decisions of the Council of Ministers and not to allow passengers to board the plane if they do not fulfill the requirements for the aforementioned decisions and to register on the “Kuwait-Traveler” platform, and that whoever violates these decisions will be subject to legal procedures.
- Kuwait DGCA issued circular to charge PCR Test, Quarantine for all , iiQ8
- 14th February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- A5 Kuwait Bus Route A5 Jaleeb to Avenues, KuwaitBusA5, iiQ8
- Last working day of Fahaheel Pass Office – City Bus Kuwait, iiQ8
- Last working day of Jaleeb Pass Office – City Bus Kuwait, iiQ8
- 13th February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait to reopen Buffets, Laundries, iiQ8
- Kuwait Hotel price for quarantine, iiQ8, COVID-19 hotel price in Kuwait
- 12th February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Indian Kuwait pack moving service 51678822
- Grand Hyper 70% Sale, iiQ8, Grand Hyper promotions, deals
- Kuwait shortens Friday sermon at Masjids, iiQ8
- MoH Kuwait announces opening of 5 new Covid-19 vaccination centers, iiQ8
- 1,048 New Cases, 11th February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Majority of coronavirus cases are amongst 16-44 age group, iiQ8