Kuwait City, 28th July 2021:
Kuwait bans unvaccinated citizens from foreign travel
Move to come into effect from August 1,says government communications office
Kuwait on Tuesday banned unvaccinated citizens from traveling abroad as of August 1, the government communication office reported.
The decision exempts children under 16 years and those with a health ministry certificate saying they cannot be vaccinated. Also pregnant women, who get a pregnancy proof certificate from authorities, are exempted from the travel ban.
As per the new rule, no travel is allowed out of Kuwait except for citizens who are vaccinated with one of the approved vaccines by the government of Kuwait and have the green colour in the vaccine mobile phone application.
Kuwaitis travelling abroad must hold health insurance during their stay outside the country which covers the treatment of infections with COVID-19.
- 27th July 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- Kuwait bans unvaccinated citizens from foreign travel, KCHjobs
- 26th July 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- Commercial activities to resume from 27th July 8 PM , KCHjobs
- 25th July 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- Qatar Bus Route 55, Al Ghanim Bus Station – City Circular via Hamad Hospital
- Qatar Bus Route 49, Al Ghanim Bus Station – Al Rayyan Circular via Al Luqta
- Qatar Bus Route 45, Al Ghanim Station via New Al Rayyan/Al Shafi Street/Al Aziziyah/Salwa Road
- Qatar Bus Route 43, Al Ghanim Bus Station – New Al Rayyan via Hamad Hospital
- Qatar Bus Route 42, Al Ghanim Station via Hamad Hospital/Al Rayyan Road/Muaither – West
- How to register Online to go to Kuwait, KCHjobs, Travel Information updates
- 24th July 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- Kuwait COVID-19 PCR TEST 20 KD, Dar Al Saha Polyclinic, Corona Test
- Mirabai Chanu wins India’s first medal at the Tokyo Olympics 2020
- Kavita Radheshyam Hot Aunty Web Series Actress Sexy