Kuwait City: 21st June, 2021
Kuwait Airways We are ready to operate our flights to all destinations, iiQ8
Kuwait Airways announced the successful resumption of its commercial flights to and from London in the United Kingdom, starting yesterday, as the company will operate one flight per week.
In this regard, Acting Chief Executive Officer Captain Issa Al-Haddad said: “The first flight launched by the Kuwaiti to London yesterday completed the available seat capacity on the Boeing B777-300 wide-body aircraft, especially the Royal and Business Classes, which provide the latest entertainment and service for passengers. The flight crew is also obligated to wear masks and put the necessary sterilizers in order to preserve the health and safety of the passengers and the flight crew.”
ready to run
Al-Haddad added: This is a very important step towards resuming the operation of commercial flights to destinations that were previously operated by “Kuwait Airways” and which were suspended due to the “Covid 19” pandemic and the negative effects that this pandemic caused on the air transport sector around the world. Kuwait Airways will resume operating all commercial flights as before, stressing that it is fully prepared to fully operate its commercial flights in accordance with the approval of the health authorities in the country and reopen destinations in other countries.
Al-Haddad added: “The London destination is of great importance to all segments of customers, especially for scholarship students and treatment patients abroad, in addition to the fact that the London destination is one of the most popular tourist destinations for citizens who travel to it continuously and continuously, due to its historical and ancient tourist attractions.” .
He explained that “customers can book travel tickets from several different channels provided by Kuwait Airways, starting by visiting the company’s offices in the Avenues Mall, the Ministries Complex and the Farwaniya office, which provides many services, including booking, amending, upgrading and canceling travel tickets, and receiving all inquiries, complaints and observations from customers. And work to help them or by calling the service hotline 171 or by downloading the electronic application or visiting the website of Kuwait Airways. Moreover, Kuwait Airways is ready to serve passengers to the fullest through the company’s office on the famous Baker Street in London”.
Compliance with the requirements
On the other hand, Al-Haddad indicated that Kuwait Airways is very keen to follow and implement the precautionary measures and health guidelines recommended by the health authorities in the country and set by the General Administration of Civil Aviation, by sterilizing aircraft accurately and immediately, after each upcoming flight, in addition To sterilize the mechanisms, transports and buses for transporting passengers and baggage, and the commitment of flight crews to put masks and gloves, and physical distancing with travelers, and directing them to adhere to health requirements.
- Forced vaccination an attack on ‘freedoms’, iiQ8
- Kuwait begins vaccinating domestic workers, iiQ8
- 20th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Travel from India to Dubai guidelines, iiQ8, SA to Dubai, Nigeria to Dubai
- 19th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 18th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait Recent updates, iiQ8, latest updates regarding travel
- Domestic workers can enter Kuwait without vaccination, iiQ8
- Return of Expats from August 1st to Kuwait, iiQ8
- 17th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Fast Track IELTS course for 5 Days, iiQ8, Kuwait Education Online
- The common side effect of the COVID-19 vaccine, iiQ8, World Health Organization WHO
- Big Best Discounts Lulu Hypermarket, iiQ8, Lulu promotions Offers Weekly
- Grand Hyper Kuwait Offers Deals, iiQ8, Weekly promotions
- 16th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19