Indians to travel back to India under COVID-19 situation, Registration to go India from other countries
Dubai (UAE), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
Embassy of India
Abu Dhabi & Consulate General of India, Dubai
Database on Indians to travel back to India under Covid-19 situation.
A registration form is included on the website. Click here for this form.
- Please note again that filling up of this form is for information collection and doesn’t automatically entitle a seat on a flight to India.
- After ‘Submit’ please ensure that you get a “Thank you for registering with us” page to be sure that your registration in the Database is successful.
- If you don’t get the message please fill your details again.
Embassy of India, Riyadh
Information Collection Sheet for Repatriation
2. No decision has been taken yet with regards to resumption of flights to India.
3. As and when a decision is taken by Government of India, the Embassy will make an announcement. This form is to be filled for one individual at a time. For addition of details of family members, it is requested to fill separate form for each member.
4. Once the form is filled, there is no need of sending any further e-mail to the Embassy in this regard.
1. I hereby confirm my willingness to return to India in accordance with the terms of the Embassy.
2. I confirm my readiness to follow all instructions given by the officials of Government of India/ Embassy of India/ Aircraft crew/ medical personnel on arrival.
3. I agree to bear the applicable airfare that will be charged by the airline concerned
4. I agree to undergo a 14 – days mandatory quarantine on my arrival in India at my own expense as per the protocols framed by the Government of India.
From Kuwait to India, if need to travel
Form to be filled by Indian nationals, who seek repatriation to India due to COVID-19