Indian Embassy Kuwait started registration of Indians, who wish to go back to their home, India
Embassy of India, Kuwait – Information Collection Sheet for Repatriation
- The purpose of this form is only for collection of information.
- No decision has been taken yet with regards to resumption of flights to India.
- As and when a decision is taken by Government of India, the Embassy will make an announcement. This form is to be filled for one individual at a time. For addition of details of family members, it is requested to fill separate form for each member.
- Similarly for companies, a separate form may be filled for each employee.
- Once the form is filled, there is no need of sending any further e-mail to the Embassy in this regard.
- All conditions for travel, to be prescribed later, will need to be complied with.
- All rules and regulations of Government of Kuwait on departure and Government of India on arrival will need to be strictly followed, especially those related to Covid-19.
- Please note again that filling up of this form is for information collection and doesn’t automatically entitle a seat on a flight to India.