Kuwait City, 8th December 2021:
How to recall emails on Gmail with Undo Send, iiQ8 Technology, Set time for unsend mails
In this article you can find “Gmail’s Undo Send Feature Now Allows You to Set Time for Recalling Emails: How to Enable It ”
Gmail users can now ‘unsend’ messages within 5, 10, 20, or even 30 seconds after sending them.
Google has announced the rollout of the new update to Gmail’s Undo Send option via a Facebook post. It says the company is rewriting the 5-second rule by allowing users to ‘unsend’ any email within 5, 10, 20, or 30 seconds with the Undo Send feature on Gmail.
How to recall emails on Gmail with Undo Send
Follow the below steps to change the time interval allowed to undo send an email on Gmail for Web:
Here’s How to Schedule an Email in Gmail via Desktop Browser, App
- Once you’re logged in, click on the Settings icon on the top-right corner of the page and tap on See all settings.
- Next click on Undo Send, select a Send cancellation period. The options are 5, 10, 20, and 30 seconds.
- Scroll down and click Save.
- On iOS, users can change the amount of time they have to recall a message by heading to Settings and then next to Undo Send tap to change the cancellation period.
- According to Google’s Support Page, the ability to set cancellation period is not available for Gmail for Android as of now.
Google recently added a bunch of new features to the Gmail platform. Google Chat in Gmail now lets you make 1:1 audio and video calls. Also, Gmail for Web got a new right-click menu to view the full name and details of a recipient, avatar chips for recipients, and new checks while adding users outside contacts and organization.
PACI Website – Civil ID Appointment
Digital Civil ID – How to Install in Mobile
How to get more Traffic to your Website or Blog, iiQ8 info