Change ICICI Bank Net Banking User ID Online and Offline through Customer Care Support, and Internet Banking Facility at https://icicibank.com
Every ICICI Bank account customer gets access to the bank’s online service by internet and mobile banking. A User ID is given to use the online services, all users can create their own passwords to log in by using their user ID and Password.
The ICICI bank User ID is a collection of the random alphabet that is difficult to remember. So it must be changed to some simple and memorable characters. Let’s discuss how to change the ICICI Net Banking User ID.
ICICI Bank User ID Change
If you can’t remember your ICICI Net Banking User Id, you may change it. Every account holder will receive the default customer id after opening the saving account to access net banking, then need to generate a password through the temporary password.
Once successfully login by the Username & Password you can change ICICI Bank User ID online. The below guide helps to change your username online & offline methods.
How to Change ICICI BAnk User ID through Net Banking
- First, Go and Logn into https://infinity.icicibank.com.
- After logging in, choose “OVERVIEW” from the main menu, then goto “Personal Details“.
- Click “Update User ID” under My Profile, then enter “New User ID” by your own.
- Verify it, and re-enter to “Confirm” by OTP verification.
- Remember that the first two characters must be alphabets.
- ICICI Bank also allowed just one-time user ID changes. It can only be changed once.
How to Change ICICI Bank Net Banking User ID by Customer Care
- Call to the Customer Care helpline number from your registered phone 18601207777.
- Choose responcible option by the IVRS menu to identify the customer ID.
- Your user id will be read it aloud during the phone call.
- Connect to the phone banking officer, and ask for updating User ID.
- They will help you to update to change your User ID.
Note the Important points before changing user id in ICICI bank
- Keep in mind that once updated, the user id cannot be changed.
- Check twice before updating.
- Remember the user id, because updates may only be done once.
- In my case, I use my full name without capital letters, spaces, and symbols.
- If “Date & Amount Format” is already selected, the “update user-id” option will not show.
- For more details please read the page.
*Disclaimer: Above published information is only for reference purposes, for any changes on the content we refer to visit the official website, and we are not responsible for anything.