Kuwait City, 29th July 2021:
Four conditions for allowing the entry of expatriates to Kuwait, iiQ8 News
The implementation of the cabinet’s decision to allow expats with valid residencies to enter Kuwait does not require them to quarantine in a third country for 14 days, Al Anbaa reported.
The Cabinet’s decision regarding allowing entry to expatriates canceled the requirement to stay in a transit station for 14 days, for those coming from countries with which there are no direct commercial flights.
Four conditions for allowing the entry of expatriates:
1. Valid residence and fully vaccinated with one of the approved vaccines.
2. Conducting a PCR examination 72 hours before the flight date.
3. Another examination during the first 3 days of the home quarantine, and ends as soon as the result is negative.
4. As for domestic workers, institutional quarantine is required to ensure the safety and health of Kuwaiti families.
- Four conditions for allowing the entry of expatriates to Kuwait, iiQ8 News
- 28th July 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Step by Step to verify Vaccine Certificate online, iiQ8
- Highway Center Kuwait Summer Sales, iiQ8 Highway Promotions till 8th August
- Vaccines approved in Kuwait, Green Color in Immune App Mobile ID
- Kuwait issued Guidelines to Enter and Departure, iiQ8
- 27th July 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait bans unvaccinated citizens from foreign travel, iiQ8
- 26th July 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Commercial activities to resume from 27th July 8 PM , iiQ8
- 25th July 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Qatar Bus Route 55, Al Ghanim Bus Station – City Circular via Hamad Hospital
- Qatar Bus Route 49, Al Ghanim Bus Station – Al Rayyan Circular via Al Luqta
- Qatar Bus Route 45, Al Ghanim Station via New Al Rayyan/Al Shafi Street/Al Aziziyah/Salwa Road
- Qatar Bus Route 43, Al Ghanim Bus Station – New Al Rayyan via Hamad Hospital