Kuwait City, 1st April, 2022:
Expatriates can still enter Kuwait even after 6 months overseas stay
Residency of expatriates who stay outside Kuwait for more than six months won’t be canceled, except for domestic workers Director of Media Relations and Security at the Ministry of Interior Brig Gen Tawheed Al-Kandari was quoted by local press.
This decision to continue with the exemption will be valid until further announcement. Kuwait’s Interior Ministry had made this exemption for expatriates during the Covid pandemic as expatriate arrivals into Kuwait were suspended for fear of spread of the virus
Kuwait has slowly returned back to normalcy with all government and private sector offices functioning to pre-pandemic levels. The government recently cancelled all online work without exceptions.
- Expatriates can still enter Kuwait even after 6 months overseas stay
- Calling Sahasra Teaser | Sudigali Sudheer, Dollysha, Siva balaji, Telugu Movie
- Anasuya Darja Movie Official Movie Trailer #sharemebook, iiQ8
- Bus pass Office timings during the Ramadan, مواعيد مكاتب الإشتراكات خلال شهر رمضان
- Kuwait Banking Association announced Working hours in Ramadan
- TTD Special Darshan for Physically Disabled & Senior Citizen, iiQ8 info
- Kuwait scraps end-of-service gratuity link to Exit the country, iiQ8 info
- Kuwait Ministries working hours in Ramadan2022, Kuwait Govt. Official Timing
- Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait, ABK Working Hours in the Ramadan
- Working Hours During Ramadan, Kuwait Finance House Bank Timing, iiQ8 info
- Highway Center Kuwait Ahlan Ramadan 2022 Promotions till 12th April
- Lulu Hypermarket Ramadan Kareem offers, Lulu Promotions till 5th April, iiQ8 Deals
- India resumes International Flights after 2 years of gap
- Raagi Sankati Natu Kodi Koora | SriReddy Latest Videos | iiQ8 Cooking
- What are the health benefits of drinking enough water? DID YOU KNOW ?