Dutch Embassy / Netherlands in Kuwait, iiQ8
Netherlands Embassy in Kuwait Contact details
- Block 6, Street 11, House 7 Jabriya Kuwait
- Opening hours
- Sunday to Thursday: 8am – 3pm.
Register at the embassy
Are you traveling or staying abroad for a longer period of time? Register at the Dutch embassy .
Contact details consular department
- Opening hours
The consular department is closed until further notice by the coronavirus. In an emergency you can call and you will be automatically transferred to the 24/7 Contact Center in The Hague. You can also call the 24/7 Contact Center directly by calling +31 (0) 247 247 247.
Passports and / or ID cards, consular statements, legalisations and MVVs
Make an appointment via our online appointment system.
Dutch nationality statement
If you live in the Netherlands, read the application for a certificate of Dutch citizenship page to find out which documents you need and how to apply for the certificate.
Schengen visas (also for Sweden) and Caribbean visas (<90 days)
Make an appointment via VFS Global .
Visas for diplomatic and special passport holders
Send an email to make an appointment.
Collection of documents (without appointment)
Monday and Wednesday: 2 PM – 3 PM.
Ask your question:
- via telephone number +96525312650. Note: are you calling from the Netherlands? Then call +31 247 247 247.
- via WhatsApp. Send a WhatsApp message immediately . Or add our mobile number +316 8238 7796 to the contact list of your smartphone and then send us your message.
- via the contact form .
- +96525312650 Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Fax machine
Egyptian Embassy & Consulate, Kuwait, iiQ8
Embassy Of Canada, Kuwait, iiQ8
Embassy of Ghana, Kuwait, iiQ8
Embassy of Italy, Kuwait, iiQ8
France Embassy & Consulate, Kuwait, iiQ8