Kuwait City, 4th April 2022:
Dubai restaurants allowed to serve food during the day in Ramadan, iiQ8 info
No permit needed for #Dubai restaurants to serve food during the day
No prior authorisation or permit is required for eateries in Dubai to serve food during fasting hours in the holy month of Ramadan.
This came in a circular issued by Dubai’s Department of Economy and Tourism (DET).
Restaurants and cafes located in food courts can “operate business as usual” – which means they don’t have to place screens or curtains to serve food during the day.
Restaurant managements can choose whether or not to screen off dining areas during fasting hours.
“Restaurants in the Emirate can choose whether or not to place curtains or cover their facades for serving food during fasting hours in line with last year’s guidelines,” the circular states.
It was last year that restaurants in Dubai were first allowed to serve customers during the day in Ramadan without putting in place curtains, dividers or facades as has been the mandatory practice previously.
iiQ8 info – news
- A new COVID mutant XE has been found, more transmissible than Omicron
- Petrol Price increased in Kuwait, iiQ8 info
- Pakistan Parliament dismisses no-confidence motion against Khan
- Are you a health worker ?, During the COVID19 pandemic, WHO, iiQ8
- Are you pregnant ? Pregnant women are at risk of severe flu, iiQ8 WHO
- Do you have chronic health conditions?, WHO, iiQ8 Health
- PACI Update Mobile Number, Email ID in Sahel App, iiQ8 info
- Kuwait Vaccination Center Timing in Ramadan 2022, iiQ8 working hours for Vaccine
- Kuwait Ramadan timetable, Ramzan Fasting Time 2022, iiQ8 info
- IndianinQ8.com Wish you and your family, Ramadan Mubarak 2022
- SpaceX to bring Starlink to Philippines, iiQ8 info
- Expatriates can still enter Kuwait even after 6 months overseas stay
- Calling Sahasra Teaser | Sudigali Sudheer, Dollysha, Siva balaji, Telugu Movie
- Anasuya Darja Movie Official Movie Trailer #sharemebook, iiQ8
- Bus pass Office timings during the Ramadan, مواعيد مكاتب الإشتراكات خلال شهر رمضان