Kuwait City, 11th July 2021:
COVISHIELD is same as AstraZeneca-Oxford , KCHjobs by Indian Ambassador to Kuwait
Some Indian expats residing outside Kuwait are afraid of refusal to recognize vaccine AstraZeneca – Covishield manufactured in India which is an approved vaccine in Kuwait same as AstraZeneca Oxford.
The Indian Ambassador to Kuwait H.E. Sibi George stated that the globally recognized AstraZeneca vaccine is manufactured in India and in February batch 200,000 doses were sent to Kuwait from India, reports Al Rai.
He further stated that India is considered as the world pharmacy and is a largest manufacturer of vaccines.
Hence for those Indian expats who wish to return to Kuwait should choose AstraZeneca as an option while uploading their vaccination certificates.
The Ambassador further stated that AstraZeneca – Covishield vaccine is being developed by Serum Institute of India which is one of the major institutes in producing vaccines which is developed by AstraZeneca laboratories and British Oxford University.
- COVISHIELD is same as AstraZeneca-Oxford , KCHjobs by Indian Ambassador to Kuwait
- 10th July 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- Eid-Ul-Adha 2021 will be on Monday, 20th July, KCHjobs Kuwait Festival Holiday
- MoH rename ‘Oxford’ as ‘AstraZeneca/Oxford’ in vaccine certificates
- How to Start your SECOND income source? KCHjobs , Online Free Training
- 9th July 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- Filipino food you must try! Satisfy your cravings at the comfort of your home
- Kuwait work at 100% capacity from 11th July, 2021, KCHjobs
- 8th July 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- Technical Team Formed to Audit COVID-19 vaccination Certificates , KCHjobs
- Covishield is approved by the Kuwait Government, KCHjobs
- How do you know who blocked you on WhatsApp?
- No Plans for Curfew in Kuwait, KCHjobs
- 7th July 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- Lulu Hypermarket Kuwait Weekly offers, KCHjobs Promotions Lulu