Covishield is approved by the Kuwait government.
Please go to this link and put the civil ID of person wishes to travel to Kuwait and put your email ID.
Please upload ONLY the final certificate which u got after taking 2nd dose.
Those who have already submitted the first dose certificate, now there is an option on top right corner to MODIFY on the same link.
Just insert the relevant data regarding first dose and second dose and upload the FINAL certificate.
Note: please make sure that you have passport number on the certificate. If you do not have passport
number on the certificate then click on below link and get the new certificate with passport number.
www.selfregistration.cowin.gov.in (you can use this link only to make modification one time).
Ministry of Health, State of Kuwait is accepting the Vaccination Documents issued abroad to be registered and validated by Public Health Department, so that it will enable all those vaccinated abroad (with Covid 19 Vaccines approved by Ministry of Health, Kuwait) upon approval, Register in Immune-مناعة APP and enjoy the same benefits /privileges as those who are vaccinated within the state of Kuwait.
Steps to Register:
- Click the link or copy the link onto a browser and open for registration: https://vaxcert.moh.gov.kw/SPCMS/PH/CVD_19_Vaccine_External_Registration.aspx
- Enter the Civil id Issued by Kuwait for Citizens and Residents, and an active email address which may be confirmed by re-entering in “Confirm email” Field.
- Submit the Send Verification code. You will now receive an One time Verification code via Email to the Email address entered.
- Please enter this Verification code in the code Verification page.
- Upon validation you will be allowed access to registration page where you will fill the demographic details, Mobile Number and Vaccination Information.
- Upload the vaccine document issued by the appropriate authority of the Country from which you got Vaccinated. This document Should be a Pdf document of size less than 500 KB.
- Once you are sure that all information entered is correct and have checked the declaration confirming that all information registered is correct Please submit for further processing. It will take three working days for the Public Health Department to verify and send the status of Approval of submitted Document and related information.
- If approved, then download our IMMUNE App from Apple’s App store or Google Play store and Register to access vaccination details through Immune App.
– iOS Download link
– Google Play Store Download Link
Benefits of Immune App:
- For those who are Vaccinated with One dose, from the 14th day Immune app will display the status as Vaccinated (First dose Only) in “Green” thereby providing free movement to public locations like Theater, Malls etc. For those who are vaccinated with two doses, they will maintain their Green Status post Vaccination.
- Those who are Vaccinated with One dose and have not passed 14 days, the status will be Vaccinated (First Dose Only) but in Red. Those who are not Vaccinated their Status will be “Not Vaccinated” in Red.
- For those arriving from abroad, if their status is Green, then they will be sent for Home Quarantine. Those who are of Red status will be directed to Institutional Quarantine.
- Technical Team Formed to Audit COVID-19 vaccination Certificates , KCHjobs
- Covishield is approved by the Kuwait Government, KCHjobs
- How do you know who blocked you on WhatsApp?
- No Plans for Curfew in Kuwait, KCHjobs
- 7th July 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- Lulu Hypermarket Kuwait Weekly offers, KCHjobs Promotions Lulu
- Grand Hyper amazing deals until 13th July 2021 , KCHjobs Offers
- Kuwait allows incoming 5000 per day, KCHjobs, No limit to departing passengers
- National Life & General Insurance Company, KCHjobs Insurance Company Multi National
- Warba Insurance Company Kuwait, KCHjobs, Jobs in Insurance Company
- Insurance companies in Kuwait, KCHjobs Kuwait Insurance Company list
- Kuwait Insurance Company in Q8, KCHjobs Insurance
- 9 Famous Apps Delete Immediately Because They Steal Your Passwords
- Kuwait Ministry of Interior issues new instructions, KCHjobs news
- Expatriates with valid residency allowed to enter Kuwait, no visit visas