Senior Business Analyst (Digital Customer)
Company: Alghanim Industries
The Senior Business Analyst will report directly to the Product Owner of Digital, who assumes responsibility for the Customer Product Set, covering all Omni-Channel touchpoints, including Ecommerce Platform, Mobile App, Point of Sale etc. This role will also line manage Junior Business Analyst’s within the Digital team.
You will be an expert in Digital, specialising in working within a Product Team covering areas such as Search, Navigation, Checkout, Payment and all other relevant areas. The Senior Business Analyst will support in business requirements capture, vendors evaluation and shortlisting, solution design, end-to-end implementation of technology solutions. Some administration activities will also be required to manage the different sprints releases.
The role of the Senior Business Analyst is business focussed and key aspect will be related to delivering a best-in-class omni-channel Digital experience and ensuring solutions are fit for purpose, future-proof and commercially competitive. Where solutions are non-Digital facing, the focus is on empowering business teams and delivering best-in-class tooling to meet business requirements.
This individual will have good communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a passion for Retail. Strong presentation skills are required, as well as the confidence to manage multiple stakeholders from business teams, IT teams, external vendors and delivery partners. It is expected that the individual is a keen follower of technology trends and can determine potential business value in order to pro-actively suggest ideas to business & IT teams.
- Performing requirements analysis. Develop business requirements into user stories, epics and business requirement documentation as required.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement and developing and implementing solutions ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Design to-be solution including functional design and process design.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Producing deliverables ensuring timing completion.
- Managing vendors and business stakeholders.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Assess potential technology solutions & vendors, developing scorecards and recommendations to business & IT teams.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Support with sprint planning in order to deliver approved backlog of change.
University degree, ideally from a business or technology discipline.
5 years+ experience working as a Business Analyst in the store environment.
2 years+ experience of working within retail, with preference for consumer facing brands.
Experience of facilitating & running workshops (business & IT facing).
Experience of capturing and documenting business requirements.
Experience working on agile projects (end-to-end) and traditional waterfall projects.
Ability to effectively execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts and resolve complex problems.
Project management experience is preferable.
- Kuwait Airport to resolve entry issues of expats, KCHjobs News
- Expats who have reached the age of 60 and above, KCHjobs
- 11th July 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- COVISHIELD is same as AstraZeneca-Oxford , KCHjobs by Indian Ambassador to Kuwait
- 10th July 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- Eid-Ul-Adha 2021 will be on Monday, 20th July, KCHjobs Kuwait Festival Holiday
- MoH rename ‘Oxford’ as ‘AstraZeneca/Oxford’ in vaccine certificates
- How to Start your SECOND income source? KCHjobs , Online Free Training
- 9th July 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- Filipino food you must try! Satisfy your cravings at the comfort of your home
- Kuwait work at 100% capacity from 11th July, 2021, KCHjobs
- 8th July 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- Technical Team Formed to Audit COVID-19 vaccination Certificates , KCHjobs
- Covishield is approved by the Kuwait Government, KCHjobs
- How do you know who blocked you on WhatsApp?
Popular Ads Overall
- HR Officer Vacancy in Kuwait, KCHjobs Jobs, indianinq8, iik classifieds, HR Job (360 views)
- Category Head, Kuwait Alghanim jobs, KCHjobs Classifieds (69 views)
- ARE YOU IN NEED OF URGENT LOAN OFFER FOR URGENT USE (66 views)
- Administrative Assistant, Q8 Jobs, KCHjobs, classifieds (66 views)
- Sr. Accountant required, Q8 Alghanim Jobs, KCHjobs, Classifieds (64 views)
- Project Management, Sr. Associate required in Q8, KCHjobs, Alghanim Jobs (56 views)
- Urgently required , Bike driver, Q8 Jobs (54 views)
- Packers and Movers Indian Shifting Services in Kuwait professional (54 views)
- Furniture Installer , Q8 Alghanim Industries Vacancy, KCHjobs (52 views)
- Q8 Job Vacancy, Customer Service Representative, KCHjobs Classifieds, Kuwait Alghanim (46 views)