CVM Project Management Sr. Associate
Company: Alghanim Industries
Owns the end-to-end development and management of CVM (customer value management) and data driven marketing actions, conducted for either single business verticals or cross business units.
CVM action development
- Engage with stakeholders in business units (BUs) to prioritize their business objectives; translate business objectives into mono BU and cross BU CVM Use Cases with the help of customer insights and business units’ inputs.
- Define customer segments, work with data science and analytics team to analyze customer behavior to identify opportunities for improved personalization.
- Support development of CVM action ideas & concepts, CVM planning and action development across the customer lifecycle including acquisition, welcome, on-boarding, cross/up sell and retention.
- Assist in product/customer proposition development and enhancement to meet customer needs and grow revenue based on customer and business unit strategies.
- Engage with data analytics department to incorporate data analysis findings and insights to CVM action development process.
- Build strong working relationships with multiple business users and vendors.
CVM action execution
- Own the end-to-end development and execution of CVM initiatives based on prioritized use cases.
- Execute experimental design of data driven marketing campaigns; drive insights from previous actions and improve CVM performance.
- Support execution of CVM actions across the channels, in coordination with the Campaign Management team.
- Enable key stakeholders to accurately monitor and track key success indicators.
- Min 5 – 8 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Econometrics, Engineering, Computer Science.
- Prior experience in customer value management and data driven marketing.
- Experience in CRM / customer experience management strategy and execution.
- Exceptional skills to interpret data from various sources and suggest creative marketing solutions.
- Strong project management skills in developing and implementing initiatives.
- Ability to manage senior relationships across all businesses and functional areas.
- Ability to break down complex problems, settle disputes and resolve conflicts, negotiate and influence others.
Project Management, Sr. Associate required in Q8, KCHjobs, Alghanim Jobs
- 30th March 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- 1 Million doses of Moderna vaccine pending approval, KCHjobs
- Partial curfew likely to continue after Ramadan, KCHjobs
- Kuwait to launches drive-thru vaccination in Jaber Al Ahamed Bridge, KCHjobs
- 29th March 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- 28th March 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- KPTC Bus Pass Offer for All Routes, KCHjobs, Buspass Promotions
- 27th March 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- Kuwait Airport is Accepting any PCR Test, KCHjobs
- 26th March 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- Indian Kuwait pack moving service 66756002
- 14th April Beginning of Ramadan-2021, KCHjobs
- Vaccination Do Not Break Fasting in Ramadan, KCHjobs
- 25th March 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, KCHjobs, COVID-19
- CityBus timings during Latest curfew hours, Kuwait Bus Timing, مواعيد سيتي باص خلال فترة الحظر., KCHjobs
Popular Ads Overall
- HR Officer Vacancy in Kuwait, KCHjobs Jobs, indianinq8, iik classifieds, HR Job (317 views)
- Category Head, Kuwait Alghanim jobs, KCHjobs Classifieds (26 views)
- Administrative Assistant, Q8 Jobs, KCHjobs, classifieds (26 views)
- Sr. Accountant required, Q8 Alghanim Jobs, KCHjobs, Classifieds (25 views)
- Project Management, Sr. Associate required in Q8, KCHjobs, Alghanim Jobs (23 views)
- Furniture Installer , Q8 Alghanim Industries Vacancy, KCHjobs (22 views)
- ARE YOU IN NEED OF URGENT LOAN OFFER FOR URGENT USE (20 views)
- Urgently required , Bike driver, Q8 Jobs (20 views)
- Packers and Movers Indian Shifting Services in Kuwait professional (19 views)
- Q8 Job Vacancy, Customer Service Representative, KCHjobs Classifieds, Kuwait Alghanim (18 views)