Top 10 Rules and tips for success Bill Gates
Business Tips From a Billionaire Bill Gates
1. “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world … if you do so, you are insulting yourself”.
2. “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others”.
3. “It’s fine to celebrate success but it’s more, important to heed the lessons of failure”.
4. “Patienc e is a key element of success”.
5. “If you were born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake”.
6. “We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve”.
7. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning”.
– Bill Gates
$91 Billion net worth
Gates in March 2018
William Henry Gates III
October 28, 1955
Seattle, Washington, U.S.
|Residence||Xanadu 2.0, Medina, Washington|
|Occupation||Business magnate, investor, author, philanthropist, humanitarian, programmer|
|Known for||Principal founder of Microsoft|
|Net worth||US$100 billion (April 2019)|
|Board member of||
Melinda Gates (m. 1994)