Kuwait City, 10th October 2021:
Booster Dose is not a Mandatory for travelers, Kuwait MoH, iiQ8 News
The procedures related to travel will remain the same despite registration for booster dose (3rd Dose) being opened for 18 yrs and above.
Those who have been vaccinated with two doses of Pfizer, Oxford and Moderna and one dose of Johnson & Johnson travel are considered immunized and are allowed to enter Kuwait.
Those who have received two doses of unapproved vaccines in Kuwait such as (Sinopharma, Sinovac and Sputnik) need to receive at least one dose of approved vaccines in Kuwait.
International organizations recommend third dose to boost immunity against coronavirus. Last week the European Medicine Agency authorized administration of a third dose of Pfizer for adults and those above the age of 18, at least after 6 months after receiving the second dose, report Al Rai.
Same procedures have been announced by the Kuwait Health Ministry.
Source – Arab Times
- Booster Dose is not a Mandatory for travelers, Kuwait MoH, iiQ8 News
- 9thOctober 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Register for a booster dose, The third dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, iiQ8
- Tollywood Anchors Syamala, Anchor Anasuya, Hot Rashmi, Beautiful Sreemukhi
- Actress Roja Hot Photos and Stills Gallery , Roja Selvamani Actor, YSRCP MLA
- Anu Sithara Hot Mallu Actress, iiQ8, Beautiful Anusithara Collections
- Indian Actress Samantha’s Emotional Message on her divorce, iiQ8
- 8thOctober 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Tata wins bid to take over Air India, iiQ8 News
- Amazon Web Services opens office in Kuwait, iiQ8
- Dubai to host first ever Miss Universe UAE in November
- Kuwait mulls halting new driving licenses for expats, iiQ8
- Aryan Khan drug case, Who is lawyer Satish Manshinde?
- 7thOctober 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Travelers to Kuwait must update Immune app to return, iiQ8