Sr. Data Analyst – Location: KW
Company: Alghanim Industries
Reporting to the Audit Manager, the Senior Data Analyst (IT Audits) is primarily responsible for mining and mapping data from Alghanim Industries’ various ERP systems and Applications to create and maintain an optimal data pipeline architecture to facilitate the Continuous Auditing (data analytics) of relevant business processes, and the building analytical dashboards. This includes data extraction, transformation, and loading from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and other tools such as Tableau or Power BI to make the data readily available for use by the Audit and Compliance teams. The incumbent should always represent the department in a professional manner, abide by applicable professional standards (such as the IIA), and seek every opportunity follow the principles articulated in the department’s vision and objectives.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture; adopt new technologies to improve existing frameworks of data flow and monitoring.
• Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of audit methodology to impact business strategies; extract data through any ETL Tools such as Talend or SQL procedures/scripts, etc.
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets for deployment in audits and fraud investigations, as applicable.
• Create automated data anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
• Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis; active use of built-in data quality dashboard to highlight exceptions.
• Influencing the strengthening of IT processes and controls through the sharing of best practice.
• Undertaking/Supervising IT audits as may be directed by Audit Management.
Preferred Education & Experience:
• Educated to degree level in computer science, information systems, Applied Mathematics, or a related discipline.
• Experience with Talend or any Traditional ETL Tools or Cloud based ETL Tools.
• Experience in monitoring data loads, error handling, error notifications, etc.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience with 3 years in maintaining data architecture.
• Some line responsibility or project management experience
• Knowledge of python would be an added advantage
• Ability to evaluate internal controls, effectively execute an audit engagement independently.
• Experience in writing complex SQL queries and experience with any relational databases like SAP, Autoline, Oracle, MSSQL, Redshift etc.
• Experience of manipulating, processing, and extracting data from disconnected datasets using ETL Tools.
• Good data visualization & communication Skills.
• Focused and ambitious
• Tolerates stress
• Takes ownership and acts proactively
• Improvises and makes things happen
• Challenges mindsets, thinks laterally
• Plans activities
• Prioritizes and manages resources
• Looks for continuous improvement
• Open and flexible
• Understands complexities and crystallizes issues
• Assesses problems
• Persuasion and negotiating skills
• Precise, expressive and descriptive skills
• Cooperative behavior and ability to work in a team
• Creation of a constructive working atmosphere
• Assured and obliging manner
• Articulates well verbally and in writing
• Develops and coaches staff
• Motivates staff
• Team player
• Contributes to team goals
• Provides constructive feedback
- Delta variant contracted in Kuwait, iiQ8, Indian Strain in Q8
- 21-day hotel quarantine for passengers to Malaysia, says Air IndiaExpress
- Kuwait Government Urges People To Avoid Gathering, iiQ8
- 14th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Expats Entry Ban Continues until further notice in Kuwait, iiQ8 News
- 13th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 12th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 11th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Hon’ble External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar Live in Kuwait
- 10th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Indian Foreign Minister in Gulf Visit, discussions focused on, iiQ8
- Oxford-AstraZeneca shipment cleared for use, iiQ8
- 9th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Fast IP TV, Most of our TV channels are available, iiQ8, One Account for all users and devices
- 8th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
Popular Jobs Overall
- Current Job Opportunities in Petrofac – Indians in Kuwait Jobs iiQ8 (1703 views)
- 𝟑𝟎𝟎 Job 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 , iiQ8 Classifieds (101 views)
- 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝟏𝟎 𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬, iiQ8 Job Vacancies (97 views)
- Urgently required 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, iiQ8 Jobs, iik Jobs in Kuwait (94 views)
- Packers and Movers Indian Shifting Services in Kuwait professional (51 views)
- Kuwait Airways Jobs Rostering Officer, Expert, Specialist, iiQ8 Jobs, iik vacancies (47 views)
- Maidan Hawally Accommodation Available, Sharing Accommodation (46 views)
- Car for Sale Nissan Altima 2014 – Sale and buy Kuwait (46 views)
- WE OFFER URGENT PAYDAY LOAN TO INDIVIDUAL IN NEED (46 views)
- WordPress related works, Freelancer available , iiQ8 (45 views)