Join our Finance team!
Saleh Al Hamad Al Mana Co. Qatar is looking forward to hire Finance professionals ( Automotive/ FMCG industry) to be part of the organisation, please apply if you share the relevant experience:
Assistant Manager Finance
Preference would be given to local candidates.
Send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
QATAR – LONG TERM – Oil & Gas Technical Services ( Onshore )
ECNR – Accepted
1. Multi – Skilled Material Personal ( Jr. Store – Keeper ) – EXP. in Oil & Gas ) – Vacancy – 06 nos
Salary – Monthly salary – QAR 3000/- ( INR 63,933/ Month ) per month all inclusive
(after successful completion of 3 months’ probation period the salary will be QAR 3200/- ( INR 68,195 / Month all inclusive)
• Living Allowance – QAR 300/- ( INR 6,393 per month)
Minimum Qualification & experience requirements :
1. Shall be a Graduate or Diploma & computer literate having good working knowledge of English language.
2. Five (5) years Materials warehousing working Experience in Oil & Gas Company.
• Knowledge of lifting Equipment & materials handling.
Experience in SAP is a must.
Duration of Contract – 1 year (Extendable )
Duty Hours – 8 hrs per day (Friday off)
•Flights – You will be entitled for economy class air ticket to your home of domicile upon completion of every 2 years of Employment
•Annual Leave – 3 weeks per year
•End of Service Benefits – As per Qatar Labor Law
•Further your accommodation, transportation, Medical Insurance and PPE will be provided by Company .
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Shall carry out various types of manual storekeeping and labor related to materials handling at outdoor or indoor including but not limited to the following and when instructed by Department authorized staff .
2. Receive, arrange materials and supervise Handlers and various other warehouse activities.
3. Checks information on relevant documents against the materials carries out bin-to-bin transfer.
4. Check materials condition ensuring that they are packed and preserved before allocating inrespective bins/storage locations.
5. Maintains good housekeeping and ensures materials are stored safely/avoiding anyloss/damage to client’s assets.
6. Informs Supervisor of any loss/damage/shortage, and takes required corrective action with the Supervisor’s approval.
7. Works under the supervision of client Supervisor/Chief Storekeeper.
8. Submits daily activity report to Chief Storekeeper.
9. Efficiently carry out day-to-day warehouse activities assigned by Chief Storekeeper/Supervisor.
10. Unpacks tags and arrange materials in respective bins/storage locations as instructed by Storekeeper.
11. Assists in daily non routine activities
Mode Of Interview – Telephonic Round
For More Details Kindly send below mentioned Documents in 1 Pdf Format to email@example.com
2. Experience certificate Copy
3. Passport Copy
5. Passport Size Photograph
4. Education Qualification Copy ( Graduate or Diploma Certificate )
SC – Applicable ( Includes Visa Charges + Airtickets Charges )
Anup Janardhanan ( HR Recruiter )
HR DYNAMICS ( HRD ) – Engineering Excellence
Ghatkopar (w) , Mumbai, Maharashtra 400086
Whatsapp : 8850644438 / 022-25001481
Popular Jobs Overall
- Current Job Opportunities in Petrofac – Indians in Kuwait Jobs iiQ8 (1724 views)
- 𝟑𝟎𝟎 Job 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 , iiQ8 Classifieds (154 views)
- 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝟏𝟎 𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬, iiQ8 Job Vacancies (148 views)
- Urgently required 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, iiQ8 Jobs, iik Jobs in Kuwait (146 views)
- Packers and Movers Indian Shifting Services in Kuwait professional (77 views)
- Kuwait Airways Jobs Rostering Officer, Expert, Specialist, iiQ8 Jobs, iik vacancies (71 views)
- Maidan Hawally Accommodation Available, Sharing Accommodation (66 views)
- WE OFFER URGENT PAYDAY LOAN TO INDIVIDUAL IN NEED (66 views)
- Car for Sale Nissan Altima 2014 – Sale and buy Kuwait (65 views)
- WordPress related works, Freelancer available , iiQ8 (63 views)