Company: Alghanim Industries
The Risk Management & Controls Analyst will identify, assess, and make recommendations that will manage and mitigate the organization’s operational risks.
- Support all business initiatives /partnerships, new revenue streams and automations.
- Ensure that key business processes & promotions are properly documented and approved by way of creation of policies and procedures, SOPs. Candidate must regularly monitor operations adherence to all PnP’s and SOP’s.
- Ensure all PnP are updated in light of changing business environment.
- Identify, document, and ensure communication of key risks / system gaps to Management on a time-to-time basis.
- Devise the action plan to mitigate/reduce the identified risks by way of automation/change in the manual business process by ensuring segregation of duties / proper access management.
- Develop custom reports in SAP Business Intelligence, review financial data and other information related to business operations to identify red flags/irregularities.
- Supervise Retail Stores audit function and ensure that store audits are performed on timely basis and potential store operational risks by analyzing data, observing processes, and discussing with various stakeholders of Store Operation Team.
- Draft and deliver store audit reports and presentations outlining findings, identifying and explaining potential risks, and recommending solutions.
- Act as a point of contact for operations and IT teams to assess impact of change in business process / system changes from risk / control perspective.
Required Skills and qualifications:
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit or Corporate Governance preferably within a professional services environment. Ideally someone who has created a framework of process & compliance
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must have a professional certification like CA, CPA, ACCA, CIA or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. Knowledge of SAP/similar ERP and BI tools may be an added advantage
- Knowledge of analytics tool such as Alteryx / Knime is an added advantage
Popular Jobs Overall
- Current Job Opportunities in Petrofac – Indians in Kuwait Jobs iiQ8 (1724 views)
- 𝟑𝟎𝟎 Job 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 , iiQ8 Classifieds (157 views)
- 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝟏𝟎 𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬, iiQ8 Job Vacancies (152 views)
- Urgently required 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, iiQ8 Jobs, iik Jobs in Kuwait (149 views)
- Packers and Movers Indian Shifting Services in Kuwait professional (78 views)
- Kuwait Airways Jobs Rostering Officer, Expert, Specialist, iiQ8 Jobs, iik vacancies (72 views)
- Maidan Hawally Accommodation Available, Sharing Accommodation (67 views)
- WE OFFER URGENT PAYDAY LOAN TO INDIVIDUAL IN NEED (67 views)
- Car for Sale Nissan Altima 2014 – Sale and buy Kuwait (66 views)
- WordPress related works, Freelancer available , iiQ8 (64 views)