Q8 Job Vacancy, iiQ8 Jobs, Sr. Designer – Product & Packaging
Sr. Designer – Product & Packaging
Company: Alghanim Industries
Retail is a fast paced, dynamic and often pressurized environment, so attention to detail and the ability to manage pressure and large workloads is vital. You will be supporting the Buying Team to design product & packaging across the home furnishings category.
To support the Buying Team in managing the Product & Packaging Design & Development
•Working with the Buying Team to deliver product direction for the categories through seasonal briefs identifying up-trending and down-trending products, categories, fabrics, colours, shape etc.
•Manage Design and development of products & packaging. Creating required art works & technical drawings.
•Deliver consistently high standards of Tech & Briefing packs to Sourcing office & Suppliers to meet critical path deadlines.
•Create tech packs delivering an accurate and commercial interpretation of the product design including the design aesthetic of product make up and agreed fabric, size and colour specifications.
•Attend and input into product sample sessions to ensure product interpretation is delivered. Provide recommendations to maintain the aesthetic standards working alongside the Buyer.
•Work alongside the Buyer to ensure critical dates for range brief sheets and tech packs are met within the critical path.
•Work closely with the Buyer to review and implement the product strategy and ranges throughout the buying process.
•Manage clear and focused design direction to Suppliers & Sourcing Office
•In depth research of the product scope including global retail research, trades fairs etc. as appropriate and use of trend forecasting services. Identify and communicate key opportunities and actions post research.
•Build effective working relationships with Sourcing Office and Suppliers using VC and development trips to maintain up to date knowledge of the manufacturing capabilities, regularly sharing knowledge to develop product that meets the needs of the customer.
•Work with Buying Team on coordinated looks/trends through the process as required sharing trends to build strong cross category looks and lifestyles for the customer.
•Manage product design briefs & technical packs for suppliers & sourcing office within critical path deadlines
•Providing required art works and technical drawings
•Developing & presenting seasonal mood boards to highlight trend direction – colour, shape, fabric etc
•Working cross category to coordinate designs/themes across multiple product types
•Close follow up with supply base & sourcing office on design implementation & sampling
•Designing & delivering product packaging & labeling briefs to suppliers
•Design handwriting and taste level to be in line with Safat Home style vision and in line with the Safat Home customer expectation
•Expert in the field of design with designer experience ideally within the Retail and/or Manufacturing industry
•4-5 years experience in this field
•Strong understanding of fabrics, materials, colours, and product make up to ensure product integrity
•Skilled in graphics, sketching, rendering, prototyping, researching
•Experience of ergonomic design an advantage
•Ability and strong competence in creating Tech packs
•Ability to work across multiple sourcing models (Tech pack/FSV)
•Expert level of proficiency in Design related CAD software to include Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design and PLM
•Multi task orientated with the ability to work to tight deadlines and critical path
•Strong communication and influencing skills
•Graduate or equivalent in an art or design related discipline
•Product knowledge or retail/manufacturing experience an advantage
•Passion for Product & Retail
•Excellent attention to detail
•Quality focused and results driven
•Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English & Arabic
- 13th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 12th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Today’s Kuwait Cabinet weekly meeting decisions, iiQ8, 11th January
- Kuwait Bus Route X1 has stopped, iiQ8, indianinq8, CityBus Kuwait
- Indian Embassy Open House on 20 January 2021, iiQ8
- 11th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 2nd Shipment of COVID-19 Vaccine will receive in this week, iiQ8
- 10th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- India to start COVID-19 Vaccination from 16th January 2021, iiQ8
- 9th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- An Indonesian passenger flight missing, iiQ8
- 8th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Grand Hyper weekly promotions, iiQ8, Jan 2021 across Kuwait
- Full Body Health Checkup for 15 KD, iiQ8
- You must agree to the new WhatsApp terms, iiQ8
Popular Jobs Overall
- Current Job Opportunities in Petrofac – Indians in Kuwait Jobs iiQ8 (1715 views)
- 𝟑𝟎𝟎 Job 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 , iiQ8 Classifieds (129 views)
- 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝟏𝟎 𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬, iiQ8 Job Vacancies (123 views)
- Urgently required 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, iiQ8 Jobs, iik Jobs in Kuwait (119 views)
- Packers and Movers Indian Shifting Services in Kuwait professional (64 views)
- Kuwait Airways Jobs Rostering Officer, Expert, Specialist, iiQ8 Jobs, iik vacancies (60 views)
- WE OFFER URGENT PAYDAY LOAN TO INDIVIDUAL IN NEED (57 views)
- Maidan Hawally Accommodation Available, Sharing Accommodation (57 views)
- WordPress related works, Freelancer available , iiQ8 (55 views)
- Car for Sale Nissan Altima 2014 – Sale and buy Kuwait (55 views)