Senior Business Analyst (Digital Customer) – Location: KW
Company: Alghanim Industries
The Senior Business Analyst will report directly to the Product Owner of Digital, who assumes responsibility for the Customer Product Set, covering all Omni-Channel touchpoints, including Ecommerce Platform, Mobile App, Point of Sale etc. This role will also line manage Junior Business Analyst’s within the Digital team.
You will be an expert in Digital, specialising in working within a Product Team covering areas such as Search, Navigation, Checkout, Payment and all other relevant areas. The Senior Business Analyst will support in business requirements capture, vendors evaluation and shortlisting, solution design, end-to-end implementation of technology solutions. Some administration activities will also be required to manage the different sprints releases.
The role of the Senior Business Analyst is business focussed and key aspect will be related to delivering a best-in-class omni-channel Digital experience and ensuring solutions are fit for purpose, future-proof and commercially competitive. Where solutions are non-Digital facing, the focus is on empowering business teams and delivering best-in-class tooling to meet business requirements.
This individual will have good communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a passion for Retail. Strong presentation skills are required, as well as the confidence to manage multiple stakeholders from business teams, IT teams, external vendors and delivery partners. It is expected that the individual is a keen follower of technology trends and can determine potential business value in order to pro-actively suggest ideas to business & IT teams.
- Performing requirements analysis. Develop business requirements into user stories, epics and business requirement documentation as required.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement and developing and implementing solutions ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Design to-be solution including functional design and process design.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Producing deliverables ensuring timing completion.
- Managing vendors and business stakeholders.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Assess potential technology solutions & vendors, developing scorecards and recommendations to business & IT teams.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Support with sprint planning in order to deliver approved backlog of change.
University degree, ideally from a business or technology discipline.
5 years+ experience working as a Business Analyst in the store environment.
2 years+ experience of working within retail, with preference for consumer facing brands.
Experience of facilitating & running workshops (business & IT facing).
Experience of capturing and documenting business requirements.
Experience working on agile projects (end-to-end) and traditional waterfall projects.
Ability to effectively execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts and resolve complex problems.
Project management experience is preferable.
- 12th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 11th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Hon’ble External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar Live in Kuwait
- 10th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Indian Foreign Minister in Gulf Visit, discussions focused on, iiQ8
- Oxford-AstraZeneca shipment cleared for use, iiQ8
- 9th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Fast IP TV, Most of our TV channels are available, iiQ8, One Account for all users and devices
- 8th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Free COVID Vaccine for all above 18 Years, iiQ8, Indian PM Modi
- 7th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Update your Civil ID, Digital ID directly by App, iiQ8, Al Mulla customers
- Departures or Arrivals at Kuwait Airport must register online Mosafer Platform, iiQ8
- How to Register to Vaccinated Person outside Kuwait, Steps, Benefits of Immune App
- Kuwait Accepting registration of vaccinated people from outside of Kuwait, iiQ8
Popular Jobs Overall
- Current Job Opportunities in Petrofac – Indians in Kuwait Jobs iiQ8 (1703 views)
- 𝟑𝟎𝟎 Job 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 , iiQ8 Classifieds (104 views)
- 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝟏𝟎 𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬, iiQ8 Job Vacancies (100 views)
- Urgently required 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, iiQ8 Jobs, iik Jobs in Kuwait (97 views)
- Packers and Movers Indian Shifting Services in Kuwait professional (52 views)
- Kuwait Airways Jobs Rostering Officer, Expert, Specialist, iiQ8 Jobs, iik vacancies (49 views)
- WE OFFER URGENT PAYDAY LOAN TO INDIVIDUAL IN NEED (47 views)
- Maidan Hawally Accommodation Available, Sharing Accommodation (47 views)
- Car for Sale Nissan Altima 2014 – Sale and buy Kuwait (47 views)
- WordPress related works, Freelancer available , iiQ8 (46 views)