MNC Kuwait Company required Customer Care Representative iiq8jobs indianinq8
Join us and contribute to our Customer Journey This is your opportunity to join a global company and help the customer care department team to drive the customer value by providing great support to them. As part of this role, you’ll need to be a strong partner for colleagues in Sales, Supply Chain, and other relevant teams.Be a partner to deliver a great experience to our internal/external customerAs Customer Care Representative, you will take responsibility for performing all customer support activities as per Hempel e-Convention policies and procedures, as well as processing all sales orders with a high level of accuracy and in a timely fashion in accordance with Hempel guidelines/procedures and ensures customer’s satisfaction.Here’s some of the other things you can look forward to:
- Manage the day-to-day relationships of customer accounts.
- Monitor the prices during the order entry as per Price List of the approved/valid quotations.
- Checks, monitors and liaise with the concerned departments on the status and availability of stocks to ensure and fulfill delivery commitments.
- Translate the customer delivery note into proper invoice according to the approved prices.
- Provides consistent and timely follow-up on all issues.
- Ensures that both day-end and month-end processing are completed on time and on target.
- Controls systematic handling of customers’ files and records.
- Identify and communicate potential sales leads to relevant personnel via CRM
You will report to the Customer Care Department Manager.The role will be based in Kuwait (KW)We’re looking for Customer focused individualWe imagine you’ll be experienced in a busy Customer Service environment, and highly organized and structured.You should also have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or an equivalent course.
- Minimum of 2 Years of related experience.
- Strong user of Collaboration Tools (like Teams, SharePoint).
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, CRM, Teams and Dynamic AX).
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, as well as the ability, to communicate in Arabic.
Be part of a dynamic teamYou will become part of a dynamic, committed team which invites sharing of ideas and open collaboration culture, works together to deliver the best services quality to Hempel customers.Application and further informationFor further information on Hempel, please visit hempel.com.To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via the link no later than the 23rd of July 2019.Please note that the interviews will take place 1-2 weeks after the application deadline and you may want to pencil this time in your diary to avoid any holiday clashes.
Popular Jobs Overall
- Current Job Opportunities in Petrofac – Indians in Kuwait Jobs iiQ8 (1713 views)
- 𝟑𝟎𝟎 Job 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 , iiQ8 Classifieds (125 views)
- 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝟏𝟎 𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬, iiQ8 Job Vacancies (120 views)
- Urgently required 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, iiQ8 Jobs, iik Jobs in Kuwait (117 views)
- Packers and Movers Indian Shifting Services in Kuwait professional (63 views)
- Kuwait Airways Jobs Rostering Officer, Expert, Specialist, iiQ8 Jobs, iik vacancies (59 views)
- Maidan Hawally Accommodation Available, Sharing Accommodation (56 views)
- WE OFFER URGENT PAYDAY LOAN TO INDIVIDUAL IN NEED (56 views)
- Car for Sale Nissan Altima 2014 – Sale and buy Kuwait (55 views)
- WordPress related works, Freelancer available , iiQ8 (54 views)