Jazeera Airways required Hard Services Supervisor, iiQ8 Jobs
We are looking for a Hard Services Supervisor to perform technical work whilst supervising the maintenance of the facilities. Primary duties include supervision of maintenance programs for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, electrical, plumbing and structural, civil, security machines, BHS low voltage systems, care and repair, requisitioning equipment, tools materials and supplies. manpower and resources including sub-contractors and their staff.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Performs manpower management by reviewing contractors’ plans, allocation of tasks for technical staff, shift schedules and handover.
- Reviews and supervises facilities asset master list, CAFM system and facility helpdesk.
- Manages facility technical store, maintains store records and prepares consumption data.
- Reviews and monitors cost allocation against budget for OPEX and CAPEX.
- Observes and prepares review reports for each contractor against SLAs and KPIs
- Supervises Operations & Maintenance scope of work at the facility such as preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and technician’s attendance and performance.
- Follows up on client/occupant/tenant/ other department complaints.
- Coordinates between resident, DLP and external contractors.
- Follows up on the handing over aspects of MEP works, from Projects/Construction to end-user/ operation team.
- Supervises design, plan and execution of varied projects for the facility, fit-out activities and other commercialization projects.
- Maintains records of all data relevant to the facility like electricity, water consumption etc.
- Maintains documents like built drawings and O&M manuals.
- Verifies and manages daily, weekly and monthly FM reports.
- Prepares periodic reports about technical parameters of electromechanical systems in the facility.
- Maintains a constant awareness of the Company’s Health & Safety policy and carry out your work in accordance with its requirements.
- Any other tasks, as assigned by the Management.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Engineering Graduate (mechanical /electrical /industrial) or,
- Diploma with relevant facilities management system knowledge.
- 5 – 7 years in-depth experience in a similar role with experience of safe working practices, risk assessments, method statements and permit-to-work systems.
- Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) practices and policies.
- Experience in leading and developing a large team in a similar operation.
- Committed to delivering exceptional service standards.
- Passionate about quality customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
Popular Jobs Overall
- Current Job Opportunities in Petrofac – Indians in Kuwait Jobs iiQ8 (1724 views)
- 𝟑𝟎𝟎 Job 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 , iiQ8 Classifieds (153 views)
- 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝟏𝟎 𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬, iiQ8 Job Vacancies (148 views)
- Urgently required 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, iiQ8 Jobs, iik Jobs in Kuwait (145 views)
- Packers and Movers Indian Shifting Services in Kuwait professional (77 views)
- Kuwait Airways Jobs Rostering Officer, Expert, Specialist, iiQ8 Jobs, iik vacancies (70 views)
- Maidan Hawally Accommodation Available, Sharing Accommodation (66 views)
- WE OFFER URGENT PAYDAY LOAN TO INDIVIDUAL IN NEED (66 views)
- Car for Sale Nissan Altima 2014 – Sale and buy Kuwait (65 views)
- WordPress related works, Freelancer available , iiQ8 (63 views)