Information Security Administrator
We are looking for an Information Security Administrator to ensure data security monitoring and protection across the organization, including servers, desktop systems, communications, hardware & software and office systems along with coordination with 3rd party cyber security service providers to identify and fix the detected issues.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Plan, implement and maintain a comprehensive enterprise-wide security program that protects the organization’s information systems.
- Responsible for overall information security monitoring, management, maintenance and configuration for the company.
- Security administration (including backup, security management, user account management, e-mail, web server, internet access, office systems and applications).
- Implement security solutions (SIEM, EDR, IPS, IAM/PAM, Anti-Fishing, app whitelisting, endpoint security, VAPT etc.)
- Develop security awareness programs for executives and end-users.
- Effectively responds to all reported security incidents and other reports of suspicious activity.
- Performs Technology Needs Analysis to identify any gaps.
- Rolls out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of security resources.
- Manages small to medium-sized projects according to set budgets and schedules.
- Supports Remote station offices for any IT related problems.
- Flexible to work out of office hours in case of urgent support requirements. Available on-call 24×7/365 basis to support from home and if required, visit the office.
- Any additional IT, Commercial systems or department related business work not specifically mentioned in addition to above as necessitated by overall business objectives and requirements of the organization.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science or equivalent.
- Additional certification in CCNA, CISSP, CISA certification an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of Information Security administration experience preferably with the Airline Industry.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud technology and security (AWS, Azure etc.) and IT Security domains.
- In-depth knowledge of information security best practices (NIST, CMMC, CSA, OWASP, ISO).
- Proficiency in multiple programming and scripting languages.
- High level of attention to detail & accuracy with good documentation skills.
- Ability to remain focused and calm, and to deliver results even during periods of pressure.
Popular Jobs Overall
- Current Job Opportunities in Petrofac – Indians in Kuwait Jobs iiQ8 (1724 views)
- 𝟑𝟎𝟎 Job 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 , iiQ8 Classifieds (154 views)
- 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝟏𝟎 𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬, iiQ8 Job Vacancies (148 views)
- Urgently required 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, iiQ8 Jobs, iik Jobs in Kuwait (146 views)
- Packers and Movers Indian Shifting Services in Kuwait professional (77 views)
- Kuwait Airways Jobs Rostering Officer, Expert, Specialist, iiQ8 Jobs, iik vacancies (71 views)
- Maidan Hawally Accommodation Available, Sharing Accommodation (66 views)
- WE OFFER URGENT PAYDAY LOAN TO INDIVIDUAL IN NEED (66 views)
- Car for Sale Nissan Altima 2014 – Sale and buy Kuwait (65 views)
- WordPress related works, Freelancer available , iiQ8 (63 views)