IT Business Analyst – Supply Chain Management
Company: Alghanim Industries
We’re currently searching for a Business Analyst who will be based in Kuwait Office and will be directly reporting to the Product Owner – Supply Chain. From researching progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impact, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, focused analyst and pay close attention to details. Business Analyst should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in the supply chain domain in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Acting as a conduit between business & IT teams, the Business Analyst will take responsibility for business requirement capture, solution scoping (including technology & vendor assessment), supporting the business & IT during implementation and post go live. Business Analyst will be involved in analysing and monitoring business KPIs on periodic basis and assist Product Owner in the end-to-end implementation of technology solutions.
The role of the Business Analyst is business focussed, and as such a key aspect will be related to delivering a best-in-class supply chain processes and ensuring solutions are fit for purpose, future-proof and commercially competitive. Where solutions are non-consumer facing, the focus is on empowering business teams and delivering best-in-class tooling to meet business requirements.
This individual will have outstanding communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a genuine passion for Retail. Strong presentation skills are required, as well as the confidence to manage multiple stakeholders from business teams, IT teams, external vendors and delivery partners. It is expected that the individual is a keen follower of technology trends and can determine potential business value in order to pro-actively suggest ideas to business & IT teams.
- Valuating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on Supply Chain processes in order to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis and process mapping.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and working closely with cross-functional team members and management.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance & KPIs.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing vendors and stakeholders within Business & IT.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree, ideally from a business or technology discipline.
- 2 years+ experience working as a Business Analyst within the Supply Chain, Logistics & Distribution environment.
- 2 years+ experience of working within retail, with preference for consumer facing brands.
- Solid experience of facilitating & running workshops (business & IT).
- Solid experience of capturing and documenting business requirements.
- Experience working on agile projects (end-to-end) and traditional waterfall projects.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts and resolve complex problems.
- Project Management experience is preferable.
IT Business Analyst, Supply Chain Management, iiQ8, indianinQ8
- 9th September, Wednesday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- No PCR test below the age of 6 years, iiQ8, indianinQ8
- Mumbai Indians MI IPL 2020 full schedule, iiQ8
- Suffering of expats in Kuwait hit with coronavirus increases, iiQ8
- Students of class 9-12 will be permitted to visit their school, iiQ8
- 8th September, Tuesday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- IPL 2020 Theme Song, iiQ8, IPL Dubai 2020 theme song, Aayenge Hum Wapas
- 7th September, Monday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- IPL 2020 UAE Full Schedule, PDF, Text, iiQ8
- IPL Schedule 2020, iiQ8, IPL 2020 Schedule download pdf
Popular Jobs Overall
- Current Job Opportunities in Petrofac – Indians in Kuwait Jobs iiQ8 (1713 views)
- 𝟑𝟎𝟎 Job 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 , iiQ8 Classifieds (127 views)
- 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝟏𝟎 𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬, iiQ8 Job Vacancies (121 views)
- Urgently required 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, iiQ8 Jobs, iik Jobs in Kuwait (119 views)
- Packers and Movers Indian Shifting Services in Kuwait professional (63 views)
- Kuwait Airways Jobs Rostering Officer, Expert, Specialist, iiQ8 Jobs, iik vacancies (59 views)
- Maidan Hawally Accommodation Available, Sharing Accommodation (57 views)
- WE OFFER URGENT PAYDAY LOAN TO INDIVIDUAL IN NEED (56 views)
- Car for Sale Nissan Altima 2014 – Sale and buy Kuwait (55 views)
- WordPress related works, Freelancer available , iiQ8 (54 views)