Hemple Kuwait Company job vacancy for Sales Executive iiq8jobs
You will be responsible for overseeing one of our important sub-segments
As a Sales Executive at Hempel, you will be a Key point of contact between Hempel and its Retailers, this will involve Maintaining relationship with our existing retailers by providing information, support, and guidance, as well as identifying new business opportunities.
Be the person that keeps our business growing
You will be responsible for Promoting a portfolio of products that have 100 years of history to our retailers as well as answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Key to your success will be the ability to Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, as well as:
- Analyzing opportunities by researching the industry and market trends.
- Maintaining relationship with our retailers
- Prepare and submit quotations in line with company policy and negotiate these quotations with concerned parties.
- Actively use and update CRM Tool for Sales (i.e. regularly updating of Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, Tasks/Activities).
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders to deliver the best services to our retailers.
- Negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing profits
You will report to the Sales Manager.
The role will be based in Kuwait (KW).
What is expected of you to become our sales executive?
We expect that our future colleague will be experienced in the coating industry, familiar with different sales techniques, and systems.
You should also tick the boxes when it comes to the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Chemistry would be valuable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Coating Industry from a reputed organization.
- Proven sales experience.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Dynamic AX).
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
- good negotiation skills
- Holds a valid driving license
Application and further information
For further information on Hempel, please visit hempel.com.
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via the link no later than the 25th of July 2019.
Please note that the interviews will take place 1-2 weeks after the application deadline and you may want to pencil this time in your diary to avoid any holiday clashes.
Since 1915 Hempel has been a world-leading coatings specialist, providing protection and inspiration to the world around us. Today we have over 6,500 people in 80 countries delivering trusted solutions in the protective, decorative, marine, container, industrial and yacht markets. This includes many recognised brands like Crown Paints, J. W. Ostendorf, Schaepman and Jones-Blair.
Hempel is proudly owned by the Hempel Foundation, which supports cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world.
Application Due Date : 25/07/2019
Work Place : Kuwait ( KWT)
Hemple Kuwait Company, job vacancy ,Sales Executive, iiq8jobs
Popular Jobs Overall
- Current Job Opportunities in Petrofac – Indians in Kuwait Jobs iiQ8 (1714 views)
- 𝟑𝟎𝟎 Job 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 , iiQ8 Classifieds (127 views)
- 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝟏𝟎 𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬, iiQ8 Job Vacancies (121 views)
- Urgently required 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, iiQ8 Jobs, iik Jobs in Kuwait (119 views)
- Packers and Movers Indian Shifting Services in Kuwait professional (63 views)
- Kuwait Airways Jobs Rostering Officer, Expert, Specialist, iiQ8 Jobs, iik vacancies (59 views)
- Maidan Hawally Accommodation Available, Sharing Accommodation (57 views)
- WE OFFER URGENT PAYDAY LOAN TO INDIVIDUAL IN NEED (56 views)
- WordPress related works, Freelancer available , iiQ8 (55 views)
- Car for Sale Nissan Altima 2014 – Sale and buy Kuwait (55 views)