Head of Enterprise Architecture
Company: Alghanim Industries
The Head of Architecture will be responsible for end-to-end architecture design within the Consumer practice at Alghanim Industries. Currently, the application landscape comprises of SAP (IS Retail) and Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) with digital capabilities provided by Magento – one of the primary focusses of this role is to help drive the IT transformation agenda with an application overhaul to include Point of Sale, eCommerce, Forecasting & Replenishment and ERP.
This individual will partner with Consumer project teams, taking overall responsibility for architecture design – focussing on design principles and patterns on which the architecture is based. Furthermore, the Head of Architecture will define overall standards which must be adhered to as well as providing subject matter expertise (SME) on specific in-flight / planned projects.
The Head of Architecture will be involved in both agile and waterfall projects, but will be expected to be a technology evangelist promoting new and innovative architectural solutions to reach the objective. As well as traditional architecture patterns, it is expected the individual will have experience in microservices architecture design and will be able to design (where applicable) architectural solutions for Alghanim Industries in this manner (e.g. Ecommerce, or Point of Sale).
It is expected that the individual will communicate with both business & IT teams, and will be a “big picture” thinker whilst also being able to understand the specific architectural system design in terms of functionality and process, and being able to add value when addressing architectural design.
This individual will have outstanding communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a genuine passion for consumer facing retail. Strong presentation skills are required, as well as the confidence to manage multiple stakeholders from business teams, IT teams, external vendors and delivery partners.
- Define the overall end-to-end architecture vision for Consumer practice, engaging stakeholders and aligning them to “buy-in” to the architectural vision
- Develop design principles and patterns which will guide all projects across Consumer practice
- Define approach to integration (e.g. API, Messaging, Point to Point) and select appropriate technologies (e.g. Kafka, MuleSoft)
- Manage internal / external teams to implement architectural vision
- Manage external technology vendors (e.g. Kafka, MuleSoft) to develop roadmap
- Support in-flight / planned projects, focusing on key architectural requirements and providing SME knowledge to the relevant project teams
- Validate architectural decisions made by project teams in-line with documented architectural principles
- Design and manage overall governance framework to ensure architectural principles are adhered to
- Communicate with senior business stakeholders to align them to key architectural principles
- Partner with Retail IT director to develop overall IT roadmap (architecture, application etc.)
- Identify projects (as applicable) to help develop the Consumer IT architecture
- Engage with key Consumer IT stakeholders (Business Solution Managers, Project Manager & Business Analyst) to provide SME assistance
- University degree, ideally from a technology discipline.
- 7 years+ experience of working within retail architecture domain (enterprise and/or solution)
- Ideally 2 years+ in a leadership position
- Experience of microservices architecture design
- Experience of delivering large-scale programmes of work, ideally in retail
- Experience of facilitating & running workshops (business & IT facing)
- Experience working on agile projects (end-to-end) and traditional waterfall projects.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts and resolve complex problems
Bachelor’s Degree in Technology
Head of Enterprise Architecture, Kuwait Alghanim, iiQ8 jobs, iik
- Flights to INDIA from Saudi Arabia, VBM 6, September Flights from KSA, iiQ8
- Flights to INDIA from Dubai, VBM 6, September Flights from UAE, iiQ8
- Flights to INDIA from Abu Dhabi, VBM 6, September Flights from UAE, iiQ8
- COVID-19 vaccine in Kuwait by next summer, iiQ8, Corona Vaccine in Q8
- Flights to INDIA from MUSCAT, Vande Bharat Phase 6, Flights from Oman, iiQ8
- Flights to INDIA from BAHRAIN, Vande Bharat Phase 6, List of Flights to India, iiQ8
- 81 Flights to India from Kuwait in September, iiQ8, Vande Bharat-6
- 1st September, Tuesday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- To stop the spread of COVID-19, by WHO, iiQ8
- Indian ex-president Mr. Pranab Mukherjee Passes away, iiQ8
Popular Jobs Overall
- Current Job Opportunities in Petrofac – Indians in Kuwait Jobs iiQ8 (1714 views)
- 𝟑𝟎𝟎 Job 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 , iiQ8 Classifieds (127 views)
- 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝟏𝟎 𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬, iiQ8 Job Vacancies (121 views)
- Urgently required 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, iiQ8 Jobs, iik Jobs in Kuwait (119 views)
- Packers and Movers Indian Shifting Services in Kuwait professional (63 views)
- Kuwait Airways Jobs Rostering Officer, Expert, Specialist, iiQ8 Jobs, iik vacancies (59 views)
- Maidan Hawally Accommodation Available, Sharing Accommodation (57 views)
- WE OFFER URGENT PAYDAY LOAN TO INDIVIDUAL IN NEED (56 views)
- WordPress related works, Freelancer available , iiQ8 (55 views)
- Car for Sale Nissan Altima 2014 – Sale and buy Kuwait (55 views)