Head of Design (UI/UX)
Company: Alghanim Industries
The role will be based in Kuwait. The person will be part of the Digital practice, predominantly focusing on the following business units:
- Retail – this business unit includes:
- X-Cite – the largest Electricals retailer in Kuwait
- Safat Home – one of the leading home furnishing brands in Kuwait
Food & Beverage – this business unit operates the license for the following brands:
- Slim Chickens
Alghanim Industries is currently experiencing a transformation that will result in a shift from a “Project based” to a “Product based” organization, in line with the most technology-advanced and agile companies at a global level.
In a product-based organization, employees are grouped around the product they work on, rather than individual roles or attributes, working according to agile methodologies. Digital organization create and manage products, focussing on delivering business KPI, versus typical “IT KPI”.
The role will report directly to the Retail IT Director, having overall responsibility for Design across the entire Retail group – managing design across all digital touchpoints, including ecommerce platform, mobile applications, store applications, digital kiosks, digital menu boards etc.
It is expected the individual will be a key strategic figure in the on-going digital transformation, ensuring we deliver best-in-class digital solutions across the Retail group. The individual will lead a team of designers / developers and will be expected to work alongside the various Product Owners to lead and execute the design of all customer facing touchpoints.
The individual will ensure projects are designed to deliver a best-in-class omni channel customer journey, focussing on design consistency across all touchpoints. It is expected that projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and meeting / exceeding expectations – most crucially the measure will be on delivering calculable business value per project initiative. It is expected that the individual will propose modern solutions ensuring all Alghanim Retail design is ahead of competition and considered world leading.
This individual will have excellent design skills, good communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a passion for Retail. Strong presentation skills are required, as well as the confidence to work with multiple stakeholders from business teams, IT teams, external vendors and delivery partners. It is expected that the individual is a keen follower of modern design trends.
- Lead Design team, Alghanim Industries resources & external partner resources.
- Assume overall responsibility for all Digital Design initiatives across the Retail group.
- Participate as leader in the on-going digital transformation.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share project updates.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest design trends.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Support with sprint planning in order to deliver approved backlog of change.
- University degree, ideally from a creative design discipline.
- 5 years+ experience working within Design, specifically ecommerce design.
- 8 years+ experience of working within a fast-paced Retail environment
- Ability to deliver world class design solutions across all consumer facing touchpoints in an omni channel retail environment.
- Ability to effectively execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts and resolve complex problems.
- Experience of facilitating & running workshops (business & IT facing).
- Project management experience is preferable
- Experience of digital platforms, ideally Microservices.
Head of Design (UI/UX), Alghanim Vacancy, iiQ8 Jobs, indianinq8
- Oman received 100K doses Vaccine from India, iiQ8
- You May lose everything on Bitcoin, iiQ8
- Indian Kuwait pack moving 66756002
- Kuwait Airport impose new Airport Service Fees for Departure & Arrival, iiQ8,
- 31st January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Why Drink Water? 10 Reasons to Drink Water ! , iiQ8
- Salmiya-Shuwaikh Industrial Area, Daily rides from HOME to WORK, iiQ8, GoCity Transport
- Fahaheel/Mangaf-Avenues/360Mall, Daily rides from HOME to WORK, iiQ8, GoCity Transport
- Fahaheel-Avenues, Daily rides from HOME to WORK, iiQ8, GoCity Transport
- Fahaheel-360Mall, Daily rides from HOME to WORK, iiQ8, GoCity Transport
- Daily rides from HOME to WORK, iiQ8, GoCity Transport – Fahaheel-Airport
- Salmiya – Avenues – Book & ride with GoCity in Kuwait, iiQ8
- Salmiya – 360Mall – Book & ride with GoCity in Kuwait, iiQ8
- Book & ride with GoCity Kuwait, iiQ8, Salmiya – Kuwait City
- Reopening of children’s game facilities revoked in Kuwait, iiQ8
Popular Jobs Overall
- Current Job Opportunities in Petrofac – Indians in Kuwait Jobs iiQ8 (1713 views)
- 𝟑𝟎𝟎 Job 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 , iiQ8 Classifieds (125 views)
- 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝟏𝟎 𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬, iiQ8 Job Vacancies (120 views)
- Urgently required 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, iiQ8 Jobs, iik Jobs in Kuwait (116 views)
- Packers and Movers Indian Shifting Services in Kuwait professional (63 views)
- Kuwait Airways Jobs Rostering Officer, Expert, Specialist, iiQ8 Jobs, iik vacancies (59 views)
- Maidan Hawally Accommodation Available, Sharing Accommodation (56 views)
- WE OFFER URGENT PAYDAY LOAN TO INDIVIDUAL IN NEED (55 views)
- Car for Sale Nissan Altima 2014 – Sale and buy Kuwait (55 views)
- WordPress related works, Freelancer available , iiQ8 (54 views)