Q8 Job vacancy for Construction Engineer, Assistant Projects Planning Manager, iiQ8jobs, indianinq8, situation vacant
Company: Alghanim Industries
Civil Engineer Job Description:
- Assigning tasks to Maintenance team, and following up/updating on their job in site
- Following up on daily workorders
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility
- Design and detail structures, utility facilities, roadways, site improvements and various public works projects
- Oversee development of construction drawings for accuracy and conformance with design requirements.
- Act as project engineer of construction projects of moderate difficulty.
- Direct the work of technical staff on specific projects.
- Prepare cost, labor, material, and work day estimates for projects.
- Ability to generate reports upon request
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- 2 to 3 years Related work experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English Language
- Good computer skills (MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
- Of an Arab Nationality
Assistant Projects Planning Manager
Company: Alghanim Industries
- Assist in Managing F&B and Retail projects’ work flows and maintain control on all project activities and plans right from initiating a project plan up to handover to business, inside and outside Kuwait.
- Prepare reports for all planning activity metrics and analyse all results to recommend required improvements
- Assist in managing all project orders
- Maintain optimal level of project management within a required budget and a certain time frame and ensure compliance to all standard project
- Refining project briefs, creating and tracking project plans and budgets
- Supervise all project plans and align with business needs and requirements
- Reviewing accuracy of BOQ’s
- Manage project budget / cost trackers and oversees expenditures
- Work closely with real estate team to set the right plans and provide necessary project support
- Adherence to brand specifications & Business needs
- Facilitating the projects licensing matters and communication with government relations
- Maintain portfolio updates and dashboards and report to management regularly
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- 2-3 years of process improvement experience,
- 6+ years of experience in similar role
- Strong English and Arabic language capabilities
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively with cross-functional teams, working against critical deadlines
- Have eye for details & good analytical skill
Bachelor Degree Level Education
Master’s Degree is a plus
Popular Jobs Overall
- Current Job Opportunities in Petrofac – Indians in Kuwait Jobs iiQ8 (1670 views)
- 𝟑𝟎𝟎 Job 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 , iiQ8 Classifieds (62 views)
- 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝟏𝟎 𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬, iiQ8 Job Vacancies (56 views)
- Urgently required 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, iiQ8 Jobs, iik Jobs in Kuwait (55 views)
- WE OFFER URGENT PAYDAY LOAN TO INDIVIDUAL IN NEED (34 views)
- WordPress related works, Freelancer available , iiQ8 (33 views)
- Maidan Hawally Accommodation Available, Sharing Accommodation (33 views)
- Packers and Movers Indian Shifting Services in Kuwait professional (33 views)
- Q8 Food Company looking for multiple staff in Kuwait, iiq8, job vacancies Q8 (32 views)
- Car for Sale Nissan Altima 2014 – Sale and buy Kuwait (31 views)