Kuwait City, 25th November 2021:
Expats from 53 countries and professionals from GCC can apply for tourist visa – MOI updates application for Tourist visa and Online payment system
To keep up with the latest global system and to modernize and develop e-service to ease the service to the public, the Ministry of Interior has updated the e-visa system for issuing tourist visas and paying fees.
The MOI stated in a press statement that the system has been updated to issue tourist visas through the MOI website for 53 countries whose nationals are allowed to obtain this type of visa.
GCC residents (Expats) who has residency for more than 6 months in one of the GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Oman) and who hold professions as per the Ministerial Resolution no. 220 of 2008 such as
- Judges & Members of Public Prosecution
- University Teachers
- Press & Media Staff
- System Analysts & Computer Programmers
- Diplomatic Corps
- University Graduates – Owners, Managers and Representatives of Commercial Companies and Establishments as well as
- Saudi Premium residence holders can apply for e-visa through MOI website.
(below is the list of nationals who are vaccinated and can apply for e-visa)
List of 53 countries who can apply for tourist e-visa
The People’s Republic of China – HONG KONG
PACI Website – Civil ID Appointment
Digital Civil ID – How to Install in Mobile
- Upon arrival, a visa fee of 3KD may apply after obtaining the visa at the border entry point
- The validity of the passport must exceed six months when applying for e-Visa
- A tourist visa is valid to enter Kuwait State within a month from its issuance for a single entry
- A tourist visa allows its holder a temporary stay for a maximum of 3 months starting from the entry date, therefore he must leave the country before its expiration.
- The tourist visa holder is not allowed to work in the country and in case he/she is caught they will be subjected to the legal accountability.
- A visitor who overstays the permitted period will be fined and subjected to legal accountability that may extend to disqualifying him from issuing visa in the future.
- The submitted applications will be responded to during working days within official working hours. This does not include weekends in Kuwait (Friday and Saturday) and public holidays.
- Status of visa application will be informed via email once tourist e-Visa application has been approved or declined.
Source – Arab Times
- 53 countries who can apply for tourist e-visa Online Kuwait, iiQ8 info
- 24th November 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19
- LULU Super Friday Super Products Super Deals, iiQ8 promotions till 5th December
- 23rd November 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Indian Embassy started Online Registration for COVAXIN Cases, iiQ8 info
- 22nd November 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Romantic Stay Best Honeymoon Night at Thailand’s Paradise, Book Online with offers, iiQ8 Tours
- COVID-19 vaccine booster shot, improves immunity, decreases infections, iiQ8 Kuwait MoH
- Register now for 10th Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2022, iiQ8 Online Registration for Summit-22
- Home Delivery Service For First Time Registration, New Born Babies, iiQ8, PACI Civil ID delivery
- Civil ID home delivery registration in Kuwait, iiQ8, Bataka delivery service online civil id PACI
- 21st November 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Indian Embassy Live Discussion on COVAXIN Certificate Status Kuwait, iiQ8
- The Tourist Visa Expert in Kuwait, iiQ8, Visas available to all countries
- 20th November 2021, Kuwait Corona Update today, iiQ8, COVID-19