Kuwait City, 11th January 2022:
- The number of workers in government workplaces must not exceed 50%, & each government agency shall determine the appropriate percentage for it in a way that does not exceed these limits in accordance with the requirements of the public interest & work conditions starting from 12th January, 2022.
- Ministry of Health Kuwait, Urged companies in the private sector to minimize staff in attendance as much as possible.
- Order to make sure that workers at nurseries, kids clubs, salons, barbershops and gyms must all be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, while also making sure that health protocols are followed.
- Instructed the Public Authority for Sports to make sure that all people attending sporting events must be fully vaccinated.
- Forcing public transportation to adhere to the number of passengers, which should not exceed 50 % of the total carrying capacity, with a commitment to apply the health & preventive measures in force by the MOH in this regard, effective from Jan 12 until further notice.
- Decided that conferences, meetings & courses must all be held remotely starting from 12th January 2022.
- Instructed state departments to provide their services online, & in case a person’s attendance was needed, they must make a reservation through the ‘Sahel’ app or reservation platforms of the respective departments.
50% Staff at Government Office, Public Transport, Less Staff at Private Office
Kuwait Solution Looms in to dilemma of expats above 60 Years, iiQ8
Online renewal of driving license, Procedure to collect the driving license in Kuwait