Kuwait City, 1st July 2021:
200 fils extra for fuel filling at fuel stations from August 1st
Fuel station will charge 200 fils extra for their service starting from August 1st.
In a statement, Oula Fuel officials informed that the comprehensive service that it will provide at its stations, starting from the first of August, in return for 200 fills is optional and not mandatory.
Additional 200 fils for the service of fuel filling at stations comes within the framework of its keenness to develop its services, sources said.
Meanwhile, the Ministry of Commerce and Industry revealed that no company, regardless of its activity, has the right to impose compulsory fees on consumers without taking permission from the ministry. Any such compulsory fee at fuel stations is considered as illegal, sources said.
- 200 Fils extra for fuel filling from August 1st, iiQ8, Petrol Stations Kuwait
- 30th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Rachitha mahalakshmi cute Expression, Hot TV Actress Tamil
- Kuwait Allows transfer of Business visas into work permit, iiQ8
- 29th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Anasuya Bharadwaj hot saree photo collection, iiQ8, Hot Anasuya Sexy
- Kuwait allow direct flights to 12 Countries from July 1st, iiQ8 News
- 28th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Link Passport to COVID Vaccination Certificate, iiQ8, Indians to Link Vaccine to Passport
- Health conditions and vaccination cases according to the Immune app, iiQ8
- Statistics of COVID-19 Wards in Kuwait, iiQ8, June 2021
- Fate of expats above 60 hangs in balance as dispute, iiQ8 60 years old visa
- Barbershops decrease the number of visitors, iiQ8
- Unvaccinated Citizens and Residents not happy with government decisions
- Health Tips for Routine Daily Life, iiQ8